Reviews for Blind Emotions
rocksrcool4597 chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
His angel... HA... I had always thought that sauske only thought of himself... Seems like in wrong! :p. anyway I love how u r writing this and I hope u come out with a new one soon! (by the by I read all of ur chappies in less than an hour!) the chapters pulled me in and wouldn't let go!
rocksrcool4597 chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
His angel... HA... Well I had always tho
Daniratoe chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD that was sooo funny!

I can't say otherwise: I love this OOC Sasuke.

I think I'll get so excited when I see a kiss between them that I'll make this old brain (?) to work and translate this fanfic xD (ok that was really stupid, I'm just 17, I'm not that old... but sorry, I'm not into english right now and I'm puking bullshit because I can't think straight in English. That's killing me right know xD)

Loooove this. I felt Sasuke's ecstasy! :3

UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE, sweetheart. Do your Magic!
Aimii0 chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
It's really cute, I'm looking forward to the end !

By the way, if you have time, can you read and review my story? I'd be grateful !:)

s/8247665/1/The_Gamer
Daniratoe chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD That was so OOC but soo perfect.

I love this fanfic so much. haha sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, sometimes I get so lazy that I don't even want to write a response xD

You know, maybe some day I'll translate this story (to spanish. I'll ask for your permission, but not now... one day that I wont be so damn lazy xD

Update soon
The Fuzz 15 chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
I like how this is written. You make me feel frustrated right along with Sasuke because it's like we're blind as well without any descriptions other than Sasuke's guesses.

I like it :)

The Fuzz
LadyMartel4000 chapter 24 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story so far! I like the layout, it's different.

Please update soon!
Daniratoe chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Its heart-breaking D: hahaha well its rally sweet, you know? One never though of him feeling comfortable arround so many people at the same time. He was even happy, or so I noticed.

Sorry I didn't review the previous chapter. Sometimes I'm to lazy to review haha I like it. I liked the way it ended, it was cute.

Update soon darling, please!
Daniratoe chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
I have to admit that it's really cool and that it is weird to read the Sasuke's POV considering he is blind, but that makes everything so... Sensitive and emotional and perfect I actually see what is happening and I love it when someone writes that good that I actually feel the physical pain (I almost had a heart attack attached to the pain of my eyes when I first read the first chapter, and I loved that hurting feeling because I new it was your fault (?) if you understand what I mean)

I love it that Sasuke actually thinks that Sakura is his angel. That is so unlike him but in a way, so "Sasuke" that he doesn't seems to be OOC, but that Sasuke has something we never knew from him. That's cute, though. And really romantic 3

Definitely love it. Update please!
Ur worst nightmare452 chapter 21 . 3/25/2012
Loved the chapter UPDATE SOOOOON! :)
Ur worst nightmare452 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
This story is soooo awesome UPDATE SOOOON! :)
raven rose 101 chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Awesome! Loved the chapters!
Imaginary Enemies chapter 18 . 3/1/2012
great story so far, keep updating!
mistressinwaiting chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
Nice
xnaruchanx chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
Haha XD that was funny :) update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »