Reviews for Shades of Light and Dark
levysbookshelf chapter 44 . 6/11
This series was so awesome! I loved every page of it!
Raphlez chapter 44 . 1/13
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy :D I'm satisfied with the ending and I'm so happy for gaara and naruto xD i have no complaints at all loved all three and the characters also finally that bastard kazes dead and yay temari finally grew a pair :D
Airy89 chapter 44 . 5/24/2013
Omg...i just can say your amazing
This fic make me really really sad...sometimes make me cry too
But i like the ending...gaara deserve his happiness
Dead account no longer here chapter 44 . 4/1/2013
Sniffles, that was beautiful. Nice ending. Liked it when he killed his dad and smiled. Reall enjoyed that part.
sasookeisreallycool chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I have /finally/ finished all three stories of this fanfic. It was an interesting read, although sometimes it tended to be a little too predictable or cliche. Also, it was hard to tell which point of view the story was from, in most cases. The ending caught me off guard and I still had a bunch of questions that weren't answered. Did Naruto ever make up with his other friends? What ever happened to Suigetsu? What about Sasuke? Etc. Also, I felt if the plot wasn't really steady and that some chapters were just sort of um... irrelevant to everything else? And also, there are some grammar and spelling mistakes throughout the fic.

Well constructive criticism aside, your story was enjoyable and I greatly liked Naruto's character and his "never give up" and "believe it" attitude of his. He was very persistent and he never gave up on Gaara. And in the end, the result was favourable. I also liked how Gaara stepped out of his "emo" state into someone who actually cared, someone who actually smiled. It warmed my heart when he first smiled and it was one of my favourite moments in the fic. Although there are some flaws, it was interesting and entertaining.

Thank you for writing this fanfic.
Skighler chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
Jean is not satisfied! One more chapter of the reunion! Not to much to ask is it? ;; although I admit that was the best place to stop but a few years in the future or when he goes to his new home would be really awesome D:
Dead account no longer here chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
I like the super sayian comment. That was frisking funny!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
When Naruto was talking about how he always spent Christmas with Sasuke, I first thought he was talking about Santa. Just wanted to say that... I wonder if other people thought that too?
Revenge of the Descendants chapter 44 . 1/4/2013
I love the way it ends *cries of happiness* YOU ARE SO AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!
flaming.rose chapter 44 . 12/14/2012
Whoooaaaa! (Feels huge pressure taken off chest.) Thank you sooo much! That was such a relief! This next sentence will most likely not make sence to ya'll, but then again I don't want the athur to get any ideas! (Clutches 'Shades of Light and Dark' protectively.) Mine! (Growls. Jeff points at me.) She's…kinda…protective…(flame growls.)about her, and I quote, "So awesome-it-should-be-illegal-,but- I'd-still-have-it-anyway!", 'fics. (Dan walks into room, and sweatdrops at the sight of flame tucking in 'Shades of Light and Dark' and reading it a 'story.) …And the little duck said,"… (Jeff and Dan both sweatdrop then clutch each other in fear as flame turns 's attention on them.) Well, w-we'll j-just be g-going now! (Dan and Jeff gulps and runs out of the room like the hounds of hell are on their heels -not to say they aren't. Smirks at pleasen't thought.) Anyway, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS…THIS AMAZING, WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC SERIES OF FANFICTIONS! (Gets stary eyed.) I actually almost finished in keyboarding because of you! (Gives athur 'big hug.) 'Loves you! (Smiles cutely.) Anyway, I've got to go -it's dinner time and I'm hungry! (Does funny expression.) Soo thank you again and g'bye for now, my lovlies! Byeee, mmyyy looovvlliiieesss! Bbbbyyeeeeeeeee! Byeee, mmmyyy looovvllllieeesss! Bye! Bye, 'lovlies! Bye!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
HA! I totally thought Naruto was going to walk in on them... Until I thought "wait why would Naruto come back when he practically just left?" So then my theory was correct when he didnt walk in on that, and the fact u told all the readers he didnt. That really was unpredictable
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
I dont see why some people cant just except the fact that there are other people who are different from them. People, men and woman, can love which ever gender they want to. I am so proud of myself for writing such a great thing, which is true. I HATE homophobes they get on my bad side all the time
I love psycho characters chapter 44 . 9/3/2012
i waited 133 chapters, but gaara killed someone :). I dislike the word faggot, because of its etymology (gay men were once used as kindling to burn people at the stake, so calling someone a faggot means that you are saying that they should burn.), however due to youe narritive vouce I tolerated it. btw the chance of gaara naruto and sasuke all being gay is roughly 1/1000. Also, when Kakashi perved on Gaanaru I almost screamed, and my brain said nothing but "ew!" for like five minutes, and then for some reason i had disturbing thoughts about orochimaru doing the same thing. Overall, i enjoyed this story. I also read your entire profile, and I decided i liked you, so i joined even though i will never be able to post a story (my internet access is a covert affair). Anyway, you don't have to be a shamed if this, i mean you practicly wrote a book, although i understand why you may feel ashamed of it.
Milkater chapter 44 . 4/21/2012
Ok, as all the stories were finished by the time I found them, I decided to put my review for each of them all at the end... First, I must say, I normally don't go for angst in stories ((movies, I love it, stories, not so much))but you wrote it amazingly... I honestly loved you style and besides a few spelling/grammar errors, it was brilliant... Oh, and as a christian, just letting you know, I have no issues with gays or anything, in fact I'm bi so not all christian's are against gay people... Your yaoi/lime scenes, well written... I loved the ending of this story, it felt complete, as much as I wish there was more... Oh, and I'm glad Sasuke and Naruto made up it the end, I just wish that it worked like that in the real Naruto series... The progress for Gaara seemed very real, going from a very withdrawn child to a shy but open child... Well, that's all I can think of to say )
zayida chapter 44 . 4/18/2012
OMG! this whole story was good! I read all three sequels in two days but I never left a review because I wanted to wait till I was finish. I really loved it! I'm a little sad that its over :( I thought you would skip a few years and write about how their lives are but it was still great! :)