Reviews for Milestones and Stepping Stones
giggle still a great story. Read it for the forth time and still make me smile.

And Quinn don't worry or they talk or they walk. When there is a quick talker it will probably walk much later or the other way around. Mostly not at the same time. My baby talked at ten months but walked at thirteen months my sisters baby walked with ten or eleven months but talked two months later. Most fun I had her daughter is eleven months older than my son. So we could compare.
Hey I did wear high heels until the day before my son was born. I took flats with me and didn't wear them when I had stand on them all the time but I did wear them. I even dance on them the day before my son was born. Quinn could have wear them I don't think she gain more then 20 pounds maybe a little more before birth. And don't wear them everyday only on special occasions like a party or going to visit your friends. So you still can feel pretty and gorgeous. Heels can do that to you.

And go Quinn show those teens. I love scary Quinn.
Oh gosh that's so a male thing putting it backwards. How did he taped it. That alone must have been a challenge. I can picture it, while putting the diaper on he is silently cursing the person who invented this stupid diaper and probably blaming that a woman must have done this invention. "LOL"

Oh and Puck wash your hands after a diaper change. Ugh
twlightbella chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Beth , Quinn Fabray , and Noah Puckerman family.
smileynight chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
love it please update soon.
Tess-The-Mess chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Awww. 333
Boris Yeltsin chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Cool.
Shepard20james chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
great chapter, hope you update soon:D
chloe2007 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
love the chapter, update soon
Ellii51 chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I liked that chapter, update soon.
KGBKBG chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
That was good it's ok that you forgot I forget about sone of my stories too
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
Awww.

Any suggestions for this story?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Keep it up please.
LinksTetra chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
Haha, that was so funny and cute! :D
Boris Yeltsin chapter 2 . 9/23/2011