Reviews for Broken Down
siriusly cool48 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Ok, so I was a little confused because I suppose I forgot, or didn't realize the significance of, Jamie's brakes failing. I also do not mind corporal punishment to an extent, but doesn't it seem over the top for Frank to spank an adult Jamie? You characterized Frank almost spot-on, however, which I was glad about. Jamie was almost completely OoC at the end though. I'm not saying this to be mean or judgmental, I'm just trying to help out a little, and maybe get some of your insight if I can.
Shortnshort chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I like this story about the reaction to the car accident. Also I can see Jamie trying to hide the car damage from his family, and totally getting ratted out because of his dad's position.
hope1iz chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Is it really sad that I'm finding new shows to want to watch- through your stories? LOL

I love the way you write the relationship between Frank and his children.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was just adorable! cant wait for you to write more!
hecticlife chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haven't seen this TV show, but I love your stories. They make me smile :)
carraighncis chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
As usual you don't disappoint! Super storyline again .. Thank You yet again ..
Tess B chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awesome! I love, love, love it!

Jamie, silly boy! He should have known better. But you did the spanking scene so well. I love Frank's thoughts on the matter, his love for his children comes through really clearly.
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Dammit, stop sucking me into new TV shows! There aren't enough hours in the day! LOL
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Jamie should have know his dad would find out, but hey kids will always try to get away with stuff, and that is great for us more stories.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
wow it is a good one thanks
accounting professional chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow! This is a good story. I loved it. I love the way that Jamie thought that he could lie about it until his dad found out about it. I loved the family interaction. I loved that Frank wanted to make sure that Danny was not protecting his younger brother from trouble. I would image that Danny had been, he would been spanked too. Please write more stories. Please also remember your drabbles and continue them.
allison chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
What a great story, i'm glad you have told this section that was missing. Great interaction between the reagan men and father and son. Well done, i look forward to reading more blue bloods from you.