Reviews for Stalking is as Stalking Does
ergerica chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I wonder why this have a lot reviews .
this story is very good.
Siljaros1994 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nice :)
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was both extremely disturbing and extremely cute lol, weird mix but there you go
Encoreunpeu chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Just what I needed after working on my finals all weekend long! Thanks! It was so fun and with one of my favourite band for E'song.
jmolly chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I love the mother pounding on the door. Too funny.
sehkra chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Naaaw. This well written story left me with a big stupid grin on my face.
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
excellent story.
Ricki013 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Bella is a bitch for leaving poor Obsessward by hisself! lol great story!
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Excellent one shot. I throughly enjoyed it. And Bella playing tiger monkey out the window & down the tree lol
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, ASS. Baby, I loved it! I love the rush of high school crushes/obsessions. They're so much fun because the one become the other's world. And in this case they were each other's worlds. *sigh* I love it!

The detailed descriptions just added to the want. Made clear that this was more than a passing fancy, you know? And water from a public fountain never sounded so appealing. *lick*

Oh, and I can't forget to tell you how funny I thought "I-have-a-big-Bella-crush" Alice was! I expect it and skim it when it comes form Mike or the other usual suspects, but laughed out loud when at Alice. Perfect!

Of course, I loved the song choice and you did such a good job of making it apply to both, but yeah, Edward really owned it. *gasp* And a nerdy Edward that has a streak of rebel in him? Win!

Big hugs and gropes!

ed
cmc625 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Congrats on your award for this story! It's hilarious!
RobsLover10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was amazing! I loved it! So cute, funny and hot, too!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was super cute and so funny! Great work, love!
Nikita2009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
::bats eyelashes back:: Liked it, I fucking loved it. I have creep permanently emblazoned in my head now and it's sexy...instead of just creepy. LOL

Love yer face and big ole fat Congrats, bb!

Mwahs!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
OO I REAAAAALY LUV THIS! BOTH OF POSSESSIVE LIKE THAT.. UNFFFFFFFFFFFF.. VERY NICE.. TY BB