Reviews for Wind
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Loved the point of view in this one!
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
It was so cute and mushy, I absolutely loved it! GAH! A story that's so awesome that it doesn't even need dialogue, so rare to find and this one is as beautiful as it gets. Truly a work of art.
JadeKurosaki
LoneWoolfette chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love Danny. And the wind. Not even kidding, the only thing I do I winy days is go out and stand in it.

contented sigh my life is now complete.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i love the part about the puzzle pieces you took a line that is really cliche and overused and made it deep and philosophical. beautiful!
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I feel compelled to leave you a message but I don't know what to write. Just... wow. I have never quite read anything like this. It is so perfect. I was reading your non-story post and decided to read this story. Wow. I just can't put into words. I'm a writer myself and I am speechless. Not an easy thing to do, let me tell you.
Just wow.
Basia chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
nice story, and i really hope that you were able to get to sleep.

DxSLover4Eva chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! xD

Omg i loved it sooo much! DxS fluff makes meh HAPPY! 3
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Nice job personifying the wind. It almost seemed human-like. ~Har~
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
awww! that was so sweet! i love how there was no dialogue what so ever. amazing. purely amazing.
Lyssie212 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
D'aww, this was so sweet. 333 I love it! 8D
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wow. now ords can describe it properly. this was amaizing.
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really like this :) the no-dialogue thing is really hard to do, but you did really good :) I love the wind.
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
from the point of view of the wind what an amazing idea its so cute it makes me happy to have read it you are an amazing writer I love this story

DxS4ever
TheGoodShipLillipop chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I...don't think I know...any words good enough to describe this. It's just...Again, no words good enough. Oh well. I suppose that's a good enough description in itself, right? I wish there was a kinda dreamy emote thing, like with eyes closed and a little smile. That describes how I felt when I read this. Serene, touched, just...plain old peaceful, I guess. Keep up the great work. :)
nearlyer chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Very beautifuly written, you have an amazing talent(: Fantastic job!

-Em