Reviews for Wind
I like how younmade the wind a character. This was one of the best works I've reead on this site for a while, and recently I have found a couple good ones. This one takes the cake!

Normally I'm not fond of stories without dialogue, but talking would have ruined the magic created through descriptions. As my English teachers have always said, 'show, don't tell'.
gillianbourgeois85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
That was so cute!
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Loved the point of view in this one!
JadeKurosaki chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
It was so cute and mushy, I absolutely loved it! GAH! A story that's so awesome that it doesn't even need dialogue, so rare to find and this one is as beautiful as it gets. Truly a work of art.
JadeKurosaki
LoneWoolfette chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love Danny. And the wind. Not even kidding, the only thing I do I winy days is go out and stand in it.

contented sigh my life is now complete.
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
i love the part about the puzzle pieces you took a line that is really cliche and overused and made it deep and philosophical. beautiful!
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I feel compelled to leave you a message but I don't know what to write. Just... wow. I have never quite read anything like this. It is so perfect. I was reading your non-story post and decided to read this story. Wow. I just can't put into words. I'm a writer myself and I am speechless. Not an easy thing to do, let me tell you.
Just wow.
Basia chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
nice story, and i really hope that you were able to get to sleep.

DxSLover4Eva chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww! xD

Omg i loved it sooo much! DxS fluff makes meh HAPPY! 3
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Nice job personifying the wind. It almost seemed human-like. ~Har~
alwaysgocrazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
awww! that was so sweet! i love how there was no dialogue what so ever. amazing. purely amazing.
Lyssie212 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
D'aww, this was so sweet. 333 I love it! 8D
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wow. now ords can describe it properly. this was amaizing.
Shadowkatze chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I really like this :) the no-dialogue thing is really hard to do, but you did really good :) I love the wind.
DxS4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
from the point of view of the wind what an amazing idea its so cute it makes me happy to have read it you are an amazing writer I love this story

DxS4ever