Reviews for Confuse Me
Plasma57 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love the rare pairing. Great story, keep up the good work.
MyCasketBetterBeBlack chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wait... BUGSY IS A FREAKIN BOY?
pecanpie lover chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
cute story and cute pairing great job
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story is so cute! You've got me into ConfuseMeShipping! :D Good job!
Midori12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is cute! I enjoy both ConfuseMeShipping and CauseGoldSaidSoShipping (fem!Bugsy x male!Yellow). Good story! :D

~Midori
TheTrainerNamedSilver chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
(Too lazy to log in right now. lol) Anyway! Great story! I didn't know this pairing existed, nor did I see the potential of it until now. Very nice work.
Poco The Boss chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Haha this is so funny! Love it! Great crackpairing
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw I really liked this! I think you did a lovely job writing this and I hope to read more from you soon!
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wahaha.. this is good! they mistook each other gender.. and you add their same pokemon too. a cute couple indeed! wahahaha..

good job pal! i hope you win! ;)
Phillip the Shinx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, that was... awesome! I never really gave Bugsy much thought before reading this. I've never noticed the similarities he had with Yellow either! XD This story's awesome!

Well, to be honest, the first time I saw Bugsy, I thought he was a girl too. XD
Music Intuition chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Thank you, first of all, for writing this for my contest!

I agree with pretty much everything the other reviewer had to say. It is a wonderful concept for a story, and very amusing. The simple, storytelling tone gave it a very special effect.

However, as was said, you do have some minor grammar and spelling issues. And I felt that the ending was a bit weak in comparison to the rest of the story. Endings are very tricky to get right.

Best line? "From now on, you two can become a real couple." As if that has job requirements or something. Hee hee. ("You're gonna be popular!")

Okay, I'm done singing. Very nice job!
zflame393 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well executed plot but the spelling and grammar needs to be cleaned up a little. Nothing major, this is still a well executed story.