Reviews for The Innocence of Being Young
kneexsocks chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Oh the Massington confession
kneexsocks chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Ahhhhhh I really really really hope that Massie loves Derrick. But haha watch your back Kristen. Update soon :)
kneexsocks chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Thank you for explaining Kristen! I am so excited for Massie to take over! Update soon :)
kneexsocks chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Good chapter. Update soon :)
BelievenYou chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Massington! But anywayy keep up the good work and please update soon!
BelievenYou chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I really want massie to get back into gymnastics!
LuckyJinx05 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
I think Kempsie is kinda cute, too :) I'm not obsessed with them, but I do like them together. Besides, choosing Kempsie makes your story more creative and gives us a break from all the Massington fics. A thing I like about this is that you're not ignoring Kristen, who is my favorite character. And I never expected the Kristen/Cam pairing...that's so creative, and kinda cute! I was also surprised when I read that Derrick liked Kristen, because I think they're also cute :P LOL I can't wait to see how everything will turn out to be, so...update soon!
if dreams could come alive chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
good chapter. have to say i wanted derrick to suffer a little more, that sounds so mean :P but i was rooting for kemp too, he needs to fight for massie. :D

josh is being a douche :/

claire and massie hav rekindled something, her being a slut is so weird, usually alicia is lol.

if dreams could come alive chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
this was good, really. im smiling so much. i missed kemp too 3 their confrontation was cool. i cant wait to c how the kristin and massie thing plays out. kemp is such a sweetie 3 they seem sooooo cute together. update soon!

Cassieluver4eva chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Poor Massie :( Dylan and Alicia are such bitches. I hope they end up pregnant :P
xspywhowrites chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Great story! I hope that Massie and Kristen can be friends, since Kristen is one of my favorite characters. And I never imagined Dylan being one of the mean characters, so that was unexpected. Just one thing: "...can and cannot attend here," I said witty and she even has to admit that I am right."

Instead of "witty" you should've written "I said in a witty manner". And you should decide if you will write the story in present or past tense, since it can be confusing (i.e. I will use the same sentence I used before: you wrote "said", which is past tense, and then "has", which is present, in the same sentence). Those are small mistakes, so you can easily fix them. I hope you update soon!
if dreams could come alive chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
this chapter was kind of short, but i liked it. i think massie should b more tough in front of the school kids and stuff, since shes the bad ass and all i think they should b lik too scared to push her far or mess with her, cuz shes intense and dangerous theres no telling wat she would do. but i think that should when she goes back to school :) her father and daughter was really sweet :) update soon :)

The Omnipresent Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
This is a really well written story. I can obviously tell you have a lot of writing experience but you are get way to dramatic for the second chapter. Try making it a little lighter and I want to see progress from you.

Learn to love it...

TOR
if dreams could come alive chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
this chapter was really good, dnt worry ull get more reviews it may take awhile tho :) this chapter really gave insight to massie, that annabelle girl is a real bitch. update soon please! for me 3

if dreams could come alive chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
yeaa! THE advice? swear im not hating. i think the massie scene was a little too direct, i mean shes the bad ass, the one who doesnt give a fuck wat ppl think abt her anymore, shes distant and dangerous. i think she should hav been more diatant, and just am i supposed to care ur back? derrick should hav approached her. besides that. i liked everything else. everyone being a total opposite of wat the used to b. good job. little sad ur not writing anymore, but u should finish ur stories. update soon.

mo