Reviews for Crossing of Paths
jag389 chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
Good update.
athea781 chapter 13 . 5/20/2015
Good story, just started reading it tonight. I've noticed that you're very committed to writing detailed introductions. I made me think of another author that sets his novels up in that same fashion, Steven King. Sometimes it seems that three quarters of his stories are dedicated to character descriptions & scene set-ups. Some readers tend to skim over that but, once they reach the part in the story where the action begins, they get lost. He writes those chapters for a reason & if they're skimmed over then the reader looses a good chunk of the story. I have a feeling that the same applies to you.
Your style in interesting. I'm very curious on where you're taking this story. I have a "Gibbs" gut feeling that Tim's going to be a lot more involved as the plot progresses. You seem to be making a particular point to the fact that Daniel would easily give his life to save a loved one. Is it possible that it may come to that in order to save Tim? I guess I'll just have to wait & see now won't I?
Thank-you for sharing your story with us. I'm looking forward to your updates. I'm here for the duration & I have high hopes that this story will only get better & better. So, go ahead... Dazzle me!
DS2010 chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Had to laugh when the president thought Jack and Jethro were related kind of works given the glares. .
mcgeeksgirl chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Yay! 2 chapters! Cannot to find out what Jack and Daniel r going to tell Gibbs and loved the ringtone! They needed a tension breaker...can't wait to read more!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
So glad to see a new chapter to this story! This case is very frustrating with no evidence...hope they catch a break soon...Love Tim and Daniels relationship...can't wait to read more..Great story!
jdgatorbait chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
please complete, fantastic story
Flowerfairy30 chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
I know that you have not updated this in a while but please update soon. I love these two groups together and want to know what happens next. This is a great story so far.
Ok so it has been a year sense you updated this but I would love for you to finish it.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
Love this story..please come back ...So many unanswered questions!
jag389 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Great story,just added it to my favs.. Will be looking for your updates.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
Yay! So glad to see a new chapter! Looking forward to more!
DS2010 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
loved Jack storming NCIS
mcgeeksgirl chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Really enjoying this story...wonder what the connection is and who was kidnapped that Daniel knew..please update soon
Brinohms chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Great! Keep it going!
Dee Tease chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Is there room in Tim's suitcase for me to go to see the pyramids with them?
DS2010 chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Tim was totally like kid in a candy shop with the Egypt vacation