Reviews for Crossing of Paths
paula chapter 9 . 6/19
ialwaysneedajackfix
brendafay chapter 17 . 5/7
mcgeeksgirl chapter 17 . 2/11
Love this story! Hope this lead pans out, but I doubt it will be that easy! Can't wait to see how Tim and Daniel are and what MIC wants! Looking forward to reading more!
DS2010 chapter 17 . 2/7
Love all the street names that was brillant
Momcat chapter 17 . 2/7
Well my friend, since I don't know the Stargate characters so well I checked out their site and was surprised that there were so many spin-offs, so it took some time to learn about them. Valla seems to have found a very interesting lead about the locations. Since I'm not American, I don't know if those streets really exist like they are located in your story. I'm impatient about leaning what happened to our two boys. But thanks for the warning, don't worry, even if I seem to be lost in it, I know that RL has the privilege of everybody's attention.
Momcat chapter 16 . 2/2
OMG finally we know that Tim and Daniel are alive for the moment, but Daniel doesn't seem to realize the bad situation, he's acting just like Tony would. I can hardly wait to see what you're planning for them.
jag389 chapter 16 . 2/2
Not looking good for Daniel and Tim.
athea781 chapter 16 . 2/1
Oh, thank-you for the quick update!
I sure hope Daniel's mouth doesn't get them in more trouble. Daniel sounds a bit like Tony here. Seems to me that Tim surrounds himself with people with flippant attitudes.
Looking forward to much more...
Momcat chapter 15 . 1/31
Hey there.. After seeing that you made an update after years of absence, I hadn't bothered to review because I wasn't expecting another update so soon. I'm happy to see another chapter. Even if they are rather short, I hope that you'll be able to update more often and regularly from now on. Even if I don't watch Stargate regularly, I liked Daniel and his friendship with my favorite character McGee was very amusing.
jag389 chapter 15 . 1/31
More help SG-1. You are doing a great job. Look forward to more.
athea781 chapter 15 . 1/31
I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation. I'll be waiting for your next update. Pleeeease make it ASAP, I really don't think I can wait too long.
BCgurlie chapter 15 . 1/30
Loving this story so much! Can't wait for more! The kidnappers better watch out! They have both Gibbs and Jack O'Neill in full protective mode and it won't be pretty when they get their hands on the ones that hurt their team members!
velcrogg chapter 14 . 1/30
I'd actually forgotten about this! I'm so glad your back to writing again, I love your stories! I re-read this story to remind me what it's about. I can't wait for your next update!
jag389 chapter 7 . 1/29
Hope life start to even out for you . Just started to reread this to catch up. Glad you are back, has I have really enjoyed this.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 1/29