Reviews for Second Star to the Right
breannarose LJ chapter 37 . 4/24
and then what?! Does Ianto say that he's the Doctor?!
Does the real Doctor return?
Reputed Cat chapter 37 . 4/10
Hi, this is one of my absolute favourite stories and I want to encourage you not to give up on it . There aren't many other well written, well structured and actually original crossovers and I would hate for yours to never reach it's potential. Thanks for writing it and I really wish you luck with writers block if that's your problem!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/24/2016
I miss the good old days when this was updated...
Yagura's Sensei chapter 37 . 10/3/2016
this story is absolutely awesome and I love it I hope you decide to update again XD
This is 2016 chapter 37 . 6/23/2016
and i'm still screaming at the cliffhanger, i love this fic so far and i am so intrigued by how the story changes when you add ianto and matha together
they're my two fav characters in the doctor who/torchwood universe so
[screaming]
Guest chapter 37 . 1/31/2016
great story! Hope you continue it someday!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
if you ever have time, please write again.
lovely story.
JaeAhlstrom chapter 37 . 12/30/2015
Are you going to continue this story? I love it!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I have to say, I love this story. It is one of the best fics I've read. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
This is sooooo good! Please, please finish! Where's the Janto!? It needs Janto
Furionknight chapter 37 . 11/9/2015
I look forward to more :)
MyJanto chapter 37 . 10/18/2015
Please update, I adore this story.
Boudicca1 chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated, but please please please at least continue to when Ianto meets Jack. Because I absolutely adore the both of them and seeing them interact in this au would be the best thing in the world.
Pendecardiel chapter 37 . 7/3/2015
Seriously Awesome story. I'm loving it, especially when Ianto met the face of Boe. I thought I was going to cry. Please keep going with this fic, there's so much left to explore and love.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/25/2015
Come on, it's been months! Just as it was getting to the exciting part!