Reviews for Second Star to the Right
This is 2016 chapter 37 . 6/23
and i'm still screaming at the cliffhanger, i love this fic so far and i am so intrigued by how the story changes when you add ianto and matha together
they're my two fav characters in the doctor who/torchwood universe so
[screaming]
great story! Hope you continue it someday!
if you ever have time, please write again.
lovely story.
JaeAhlstrom chapter 37 . 12/30/2015
Are you going to continue this story? I love it!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I have to say, I love this story. It is one of the best fics I've read. I can't wait for the next chapter.
SheWhoMustNotBeNamed99 chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
This is sooooo good! Please, please finish! Where's the Janto!? It needs Janto
Furionknight chapter 37 . 11/9/2015
I look forward to more :)
MyJanto chapter 37 . 10/18/2015
Please update, I adore this story.
Boudicca1 chapter 36 . 7/12/2015
I know it's been a while since you updated, but please please please at least continue to when Ianto meets Jack. Because I absolutely adore the both of them and seeing them interact in this au would be the best thing in the world.
Pendecardiel chapter 37 . 7/3/2015
Seriously Awesome story. I'm loving it, especially when Ianto met the face of Boe. I thought I was going to cry. Please keep going with this fic, there's so much left to explore and love.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/25/2015
Come on, it's been months! Just as it was getting to the exciting part!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 37 . 5/25/2015
Excellent story! Absolutely love the snark that Ianto brings. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
I am so happy for Face of Boe that after his long existence, he can finally rest in peace. To die accompanied by his love and his friends — and after losing them too — what more can one ask for?
This is the beauty of time travel, I guess. Even if they're gone, you know that they are still out there, somewhere, sometime, and maybe, if you are really really lucky, you get to see them again.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
Love the incorporation of Ianto, though so far the story is still sticking too closely to the canon plot for it to be interesting. Think this chapter would have worked better if Ianto observed Martha's similarity to Adeola before she mentioned their relation. Just a quick, passing thought would be more natural, given how similar they are in appearance.
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 37 . 4/15/2015
Please update soon. It's really good. I enjoy reading this story sooooo much. Thank you for writing it. I hope you continue to write it.