Reviews for Second Star to the Right
It would be very sad if you stopped writing forever :(
Please write more! Please!
Please continue this! Whenever you can is fine!
MegK1978 chapter 36 . 3/1
I am LOVING this story, and I'd really hate for you to run out of steam this far in. Hey, Jack and Ianto haven't even officially met yet! REALLY like to see that, and how you handle the Year That Never Was.
Please don't give up. I don't care how long it takes for you to finish in between classes; this story is worth waiting for!
He deserves the pears, sometimes.
Kanathia chapter 36 . 1/30
Bravo, bravo. Very well done. I read all of this over a day. It was particularly good nearing the end. I quite enjoy seeing Martha and Ianto's side of 'human nature'. In the episode we're thrown right in and very confusedly follow around the Doctor. But there's not much emphasis put on what Martha had to go through and it definitely would had been rough for her.
This has steadily been getting better. Urgh, why must it run out now?
Still, well done. I hope for more soon. And I hope you're doing well. Cheers!
Kanathia
oceana-isis chapter 1 . 1/30
Loving this story hope to see more updates soon.
TheKeeperOfMythAndLegend chapter 36 . 1/16
AHHHHHHH! You updated! I hope you didn't have too much of a bother applying, personally I'm not looking forward to it at all next year, and hopefully you can feed your starving masses with another chapter soon?
My Dear Author, I regret that I did not see this chapter when it was first posted. I understand that the long wait was not unnecessary and that education comes before hobbies, even wonderful things such as this. I am glad, however, that I did check, just on the off-chance and found this brilliant addition to your story. I hope for this to continue someday soon, but I will wait patiently should homework get in your way. I have been to college and know what it is to be a student. I wish you good health, happy times and inspiration with motivations half altruistic and half selfish. I eagerly await Utopia, hoping for some nice dialogue between Ianto and Jack.
PiperGrace2015 chapter 36 . 1/7
oh my god this is the best
where's jack?
when will you update?
is this following the episodes?
(srry i didnt watch most of the DW eps, im mainly Torchwood)
meri47 chapter 36 . 12/25/2013
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MARTHA. I love the mention of Jack, I love the discussion of class issues, and I love that this was updated, it's just like a Christmas present.

Keep up the good work, update soon, and Happy Holidays!
Meridas chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
Yay! Lovely update. I was excited to see a hint of Jack show up. Can't wait for Utopia :) good luck with the college stuff!
ToonyTwilight chapter 36 . 12/21/2013
I have lost count how many times I re-read your story while waiting for updates. This chapter was well worth the wait!
The way you write the friendship and support between Martha and Ianto is just so brilliant that I feel like we were cheated with what we got in canon! Also you highlight just how hard Martha has it in this time, it makes me so sad that some people still have those thoughts today.

I wonder if Ianto and Jack will come across each other in this time...I really can't wait to see just how they interact when they finally meet with the change in circumstances, will Ianto be resentful that Torchwood 3 didn't help during or after the battle? Will Jack be jealous that a former Torchwood 1 member got to travel with the Doctor? With such a long wait between chapters my mind keeps trying to guess what will change and what will stay the same.

This is a true fanfic gem you have here.
Khashana chapter 36 . 12/19/2013
My password's in the trunk-
Clothes dying of blood loss! I would be laughing out loud if I didn't think I'd disturb the train. And Jack gets a mention!
Why didn't Martha remove the pears?
Poor Martha-they don't really go into what it must've been like in the episode, do they?
Lovely work as usual. Hope to see you sometime over break!
Neptune19 chapter 36 . 12/19/2013
Omg I missed this story. Can't wait for more. Love Martha and the pear hahahahaha and good luck on applying for the colleges