Reviews for Tejano Disco Cock
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
that was so cute ad fnny but where I grew up roster was great thing they had cock fghts my dad roster won all the time he was a mean SOB.
lesuse chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Laugh Out Loud! Just too funny - excellent job! *author blushes - and asks, 'how can I thank you'?* Easy - just say "Grassyass"
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Silly and funny.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Very silly. It made me smile. Thanks for sharing.
jul-l-amazone chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Very nice and funny OS. I love your characters, they feel so real. Thanks!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Possibly. Maybe. Bork. Fun story! Bella was too cute! I'll bet Mike was the only one to eat the cocktillas he smuggled out of the party.

Mucus Grassyass!
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was soooooo bloody good! You, dear lady, have a wonderful gift and I thank heavens that you share it with us, so grassyass! And btw, I lived in Mexico for 3 years and now you've made me soooo homesick for blow your mind amazingly good Mexican food, and where we are living now, there is none. Stupid Brazilians! It's all your fault. Gah, I need some now! Don't think I'll find any at 7:20 am! Besos y gracias!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
OH my gosh how is there not any more of this story!? Jeez! I cracked up so hard because I am Hispanic and I know people like that. Oh jeez this was so funny! And now I want some tortillas and empanadas. Yum! They could keep their menudo though yuck! LOL I laughed so hard reading this story and would have loved to have read more, I hope one day you do add to it. So cute! I would have loved reading more Edward and Bella too! Great story!
Halo221 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Lol, adorable!
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Ahh this was sweet, funny, refreshing, and put a smile on my face. All those cock innuendos! hahah Also, I love the Mexican theme. I'm from Brazil, and our cultures differ a lot, but yeah... I think latin people tend to be alike in some ways, especially in partying.
xx
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was cute.
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hilarious and sweet, thanks.
msjaxteller chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
How did I not know this story existed? LMAO It cracked me up, and still managed to be sweet. I Love all of your Edwards.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LMAO! I enjoyed the hell out of this story...purely amused!
dazzledpixie88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow. This story was so bizarre and so not what I expected, but totally worth the read. I will never look at the word rooster or cock the same way again, LMAO!