Reviews for Mid Life Piracy
TheAngelofOblivion-DarkMadness chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
*DROOOOOOOOL* *GLOMPS YOU AND THNX U FOR THE STORY AND THE GOOD YAOI, PIRATE ENGLAND AND YAOI!* OH MY HOLY MOTHER OF YAOI, ANIME, AND FANFICTION, I FREAK'N EPICALLY(sp?) LOVE THIS STORY! (1) because it's USUK and 2) cuz there's not many pirate fanfics of UK, Spain, France, etc.) at first at the end of the story i thought France and Scotland had a thing going on or at least use to! btw is there any way u might make side stories to this story, like what happen to Italy and Germany, or something.! could u possibly maybe make/write more hetalia Pirate fanfics cuz i love the hetalia pirates!( i'm absolutely stuck on them! lol!)
NekoNinja-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
(first, that's my account name I just don't want to sign in.) Second, and most important... HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING! I hardly ever leave a review on lemons unless they are really good! So yeah. So amazing just... just... Just keep doing what ever you're doing and over time... I can see your writing improving even past this awesome point! (Crap. Now I have to go sign in to subscribe to you!)
ncalkins chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved this!

LOL Where the frick all the other pirates come from XD

I love seme Arthur

Too bad the seme england communaty was abandoned or discontinued. :(
takuya chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
oh that was so very cool, i totally loved it
xMilkyTea chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Kyee~ I love thiss :3 soo sexyy and adorable~ and the scene at the end with Scotland ... So cute yet so sadd D: I love Scotland, thank you for not portraying him as an abusive bastard ;3 though he did beat Arthur before, it's cute how he said it was for his own good and that it pained him to think about~ I love their family love-hate kinda thing :3 great job on this! Loved it~ w
wonderfulwonderwolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This will definitely go down in my book of awesome lemons to read and recommend to my friends and to top off the well written UKxUS it was pirate Arthur! Loved it and thank you for wrighting it
the gone and forgotten chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was fantastic; I laughed and blushed my whole way through.

I'm pretty sure that the U.K. still has enough territories that the sun still technically never sets, though.
matsumoto-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love iggy in his pirate days he's sooo hot :3
ImploringIdeal chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Amazing fic. I love pirate Arthur and you write him so well. I think you wrote the lemon very well. Great job on the fic.
xXFree Falling AngelXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I really like Pirate England 3 This is the first story I have seen of him, and I really like it. Loved the story(:
kitkatt26 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
please turn this into a story and write a chapter for everyday of their vacation. i would give you the biggest hug ever!

lots of love! -Kitkatt
HylianHeroine2 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
First I wanna say that I love the way you did accents in this, can't say I like the PruCan refrence but it was a very sexy story. I like the ending that shows that Arthurs brothers have some affection for Artie.
Dani34235 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
omigoodness, this story is ah-maze-in! (haha sorry, I am a bit hyper right now, and it's 4 a.m.) I love this, it's a great story and your writing skills are very nice as well. you should write a second story off of this one, being the two-month vacation; or if you don't feel like continuing this, would you be willing to give me permission to write a continuation of it? (I will give full credit to you starting the story and the ideas ect..)

I give four thumbs up to your story!