Reviews for Tangled Webs
Maunzeli chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
This was better than what the show came up with. Boy, do I hate Jarvis-just like you wrote him!
Kristafied chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I've been discovering your stories lately and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. This one is particularly good; excellent characterizations, interesting plot, overall just well written!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Love it! Especially Ziva getting out of the basement. Much better than the canon wrap up of Pyramid...perhaps those writers ought to give you a call!
JET1967 chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
I just read this story over the weekend. I found it fascinating. You did an amazing job with an intricate plot. My husband is a writer (mostly screenplays) so I know something about plots.

I think I like your scenario better than how everything played out on the show (so far, anyway, since we don't know what is going on with Ray and Kort or what happened to EJ).

Anonymous033 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Oh man...

I don't know where to start, lol. At the preview for the next fic, where I would like to crucify you for leaving me such a TANTALIZING paragraph and then making me wait a month or so for the rest of the story? At the ending where Tiva didn't kiss (okay, I wasn't really expecting that, but a girl can always hope for one more chapter...)? Or at the parting between Tony and EJ, and Ziva and Ray?

Because it was all really good! (Except for the missing kiss.) I do think the partings are more fitting and true to character, and I do love how this chapter has been written out. Vance on Gibbs' side, an apoplectic SecNav, the tossing of a ring with beautiful cut and clarity into a river (is the Anacostia really that close?), and an NCIS quote to boot! And peace to Ziva. I can't possibly express how much I love this chapter.

I love it, I really do. This chapter, and the whole story.

That's all I can say.

You're brilliant.

USAFChief chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
I am agog at your talent. The plot you laid out is phenomenal - we'll just have to wait and see how close it comes to canon. I suspect I'll like yours better than theirs. Your dialog is fresh and crisp while using the actual words from the show itself in some cases. Your narrative descriptions are vivid and alive, painting pictures of clarity on my brain. I look forward to reading many more of your stories.

Thanks for sharing your talent and this story with us.

USAFChief chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Okay, gotta review this particular sentence:

"He manages to get entire boats out of there, Tony. Do you really think that I could not find a way?"

It does not get any better than this! Absolutely perfect.

USAFChief chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
I took a look at the reviews for chapter seven and did not see anyone answer your question about haven, so I have to ask, What is haven? I presume its a TV show. I only watch NCIS. I only read NCIS. I've heard of crossovers, but when I have tried to read them I only get confused, so I don't try to read them any more.

I do like this story very much. I'd planned to read it all the way to completion and then review, but the question about haven popped up and...well, there you go.

TivaBelieva.x.x.x chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
I really liked this story!

I'm glad they didn't get in any trouble.

And Vance was a nice person!

I could really see all the characters acting the way you wrote them. Too bad EJ won't go to jail...

I loved the 'not-totally-obvious tiva ending :)
quinlava chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Yay Tiva moment! And I will be subscribing to you, that story sounds interesting! And thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the top ten list, they're awesome and they're LONG! YESSS!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Don't really like Vance but...

He did good here. Sticking up for Gibbs and the team. And telling it like it is as he see;s it. That SecNav is bad and wanted the information for his own personal use.

At least none of Team Gibbs will be in trouble.

And all how are at fault will get what they deserve.
lsmcfan chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Really enjoyed this story! Hope the new season is worth watching :)
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Now who could have predicted that...this last chapter was my absolute favorite! Love the scene in Vance's office with Jarvis, etal, great bye bye with EJ (bye, c ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out) and awesome scene with Ziva throwing the ring into the river...he he he. I'm not a Tiva, in fact I've really become a McGiva the last few months, but I did love that ending!
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
Fantastic chapter. Glad that Kort is dead. Too bad it wasn't EJ too. Sure would've been nice. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lsmcfan chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
gonna miss this story, bur at least the new season is almost here :)