Reviews for Correspondence Uninterrupted
Mitchelltrt chapter 1 . 7/30
Please update this story. It is right up there with "The Rise of a Dark Lord" and "HP and the Methods of Rationality" on my favorite fics list.
Blueberry Babe chapter 18 . 7/27
Thanks. I'm looking forward to your next posting.
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 7/27
Great job. Thanks.
Potter's Muse chapter 12 . 1/21
I'm more than halfway through, and loving this. Please, please come back and finish it!
alliekiwi chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Interesting AU. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for Harry. Will Dumbledore interfere further and will Harry get wise?
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Please update this story, been FAR too long since i had a new chapter to read
GreenEyedGazer chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
great so far. hope for more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I thought Susan's parents were dead, which is why she lives with her aunt? They were killed in the First Wizarding War.
Madmax1960 chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Very unique story. I like your characterization of Harry. I hope you update the story.
Lord Mortensen chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Cool! I like this fanfic! please update soon!
osofnm chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
I enjoyed your story, thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I love your story. Your Harry makes a great Hufflepuff. I'm also glad to see less of Hermione in your story. There's no real need for Harry to be friends with her when he's got such great friends in his own house. You did a great job of characterizing Ron. I hope that we don't see much of him in year two.
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
I like this story. It's different, and brings many underused characters to the fore. I also like the introduction of Nicholas Flamel, and that Harry is studying ahead and pushing Dumbledore for information. You write well, and I look forward to reading more of this story, and more from you in general.
Sony Boy chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
You know I'm glad I found this story. It's brilliant and interesting.
Hytekrednek chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
Was just wanting to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and to inquire as to when the next installment might be coming to us?