Reviews for Correspondence Uninterrupted
Inkling Blotspot chapter 18 . 3/3
Just finished! Usually I prefer Harry in Gryffindor, but this is really well executed. As a Hufflepuff myself, I often feel that Hufflepuff traits are undervalued, so it's nice to see them getting some of their due here. I hope that Ron gets to redeem himself, and grow up outside of Harry's shadow, Ron is also undervalued, especially in fanfiction. Please consider coming back to this - it's only been four years, I believe in you!
Here is my fanfiction cheer for unfinished works:
*coughs*
RAH RAH write for the fans,
if you can't do it, no one can!
Your story's really very great
It doesn't matter that you're late
This lovely tale depends on you
Please do try and see it through!
Goooooo RAWR1983!

Clearly I am not a cheerleader... or a poet. but it's there for you regardless.
Corwyn chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
I'm definitely enjoying the story so far, and look forward to your continuing it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
I'm enjoying this story so far. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Mitchelltrt chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Please update this story. It is right up there with "The Rise of a Dark Lord" and "HP and the Methods of Rationality" on my favorite fics list.
Blueberry Babe chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Thanks. I'm looking forward to your next posting.
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Great job. Thanks.
Potter's Muse chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I'm more than halfway through, and loving this. Please, please come back and finish it!
alliekiwi chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Interesting AU. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for Harry. Will Dumbledore interfere further and will Harry get wise?
The-Despondent-Insomniac chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
Please update this story, been FAR too long since i had a new chapter to read
GreenEyedGazer chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
great so far. hope for more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
I thought Susan's parents were dead, which is why she lives with her aunt? They were killed in the First Wizarding War.
Madmax1960 chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Very unique story. I like your characterization of Harry. I hope you update the story.
Lord Mortensen chapter 18 . 4/8/2014
Cool! I like this fanfic! please update soon!
osofnm chapter 18 . 4/5/2014
I enjoyed your story, thanks
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I love your story. Your Harry makes a great Hufflepuff. I'm also glad to see less of Hermione in your story. There's no real need for Harry to be friends with her when he's got such great friends in his own house. You did a great job of characterizing Ron. I hope that we don't see much of him in year two.