Reviews for Correspondence Uninterrupted
Lord Mortensen chapter 18 . 4/8
Cool! I like this fanfic! please update soon!
osofnm chapter 18 . 4/5
I enjoyed your story, thanks
I love your story. Your Harry makes a great Hufflepuff. I'm also glad to see less of Hermione in your story. There's no real need for Harry to be friends with her when he's got such great friends in his own house. You did a great job of characterizing Ron. I hope that we don't see much of him in year two.
AJ Granger chapter 18 . 1/3
I like this story. It's different, and brings many underused characters to the fore. I also like the introduction of Nicholas Flamel, and that Harry is studying ahead and pushing Dumbledore for information. You write well, and I look forward to reading more of this story, and more from you in general.
Sony Boy chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
You know I'm glad I found this story. It's brilliant and interesting.
Hytekrednek chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
Was just wanting to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and to inquire as to when the next installment might be coming to us?

James
serenityselena chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
a lot of twists in Harry's life...
but it seems that his summer just got better...
hope to read more soon :)
Charlie0925 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
I am truly loving this fic and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Yay, I love Hufflepuff Harry stories. Although 4th year might be awkward if it happens like canon.
Ewunya chapter 18 . 10/5/2013
Let me start this off with saying that I love this story! And while I do feel that you deserve a long and proper review I'm far too tired (it's 5:14 - damn you! I couldn't leave the story unfinished!)
But anyway, a short one will have to do. I love Harry in this story! He's still the same ol' Harry but he's reached the potential he never did in Gryffindor. Oh, and all the Hufflepuffs! One big family and Sprout is a lovely Head of House. Will Harry establish some relationships with the older Hufflepuffs when he joins the house team this year (he HAS too)? ANd I hope he'll become friends with Cedric! And maybe, Remus could be introduced? I think he and Hufflepuff-Harry would get get along terrific! And, pardon me if I only forgot, but Harry never got that photo album from Hagrid in this story, did he? And he needs his key to Gringotts, of course! As said, I hope you'll introduce Remus before third year (if you even write that far? I hope you will!)
Keep writing, love!
Renata MM chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
I like your story very much. I hope that your muse come back, I'm curious about how the second year will be.
Irina Marenco chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Nice story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!
jabbarulez chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Dumbledore is either a manipulative old prick or senile is my opinion in just about every story- including canon!
Larenars chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Hi,
Just wanted to say great story and thanks for a good read.

Sorry that I don't have a more in-depth review for you, but thought you might like to get a "great story, thanx" anyway.

:) Tish