Reviews for Love Me Mercilessly
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Please continue and update this story very soon please! I really would like to know what will happen next please! This story sounds very interesting and I like this Edward and Bella!
HanLou chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Well isn't this just a little slice of perfection :) would love read more :)
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I'm surprised it took me this long to run across this story. What a great one-shot! I love having these tucked away to revisit later. I wandered over here to check out the Cruiseward mentioned on Twitter but I'm glad I took a look at the rest of your stories. I can see I have some fun ahead of me. :-)
ruthnickcj chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Ooohhhh that was sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I loved this one shot. You portrayed wonderfully how hard it must be to have to hide the real you constantly. X
twilightladies chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Loved this! I adore this Edward, i think its the "bad boy" vibe going on ;) xo
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You would love to know what I thought of it, and I would love for you to continue it ;] This was great but I'd really like to read more! If not, that's okay. I'll probably come back and read it again at some point in the future.
Dandelion Mind chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Gah! That was awesome! As you know I was excited when you told me about this one because it's totally up my street. Secrets and sneaking around always make it hotter, but you didn't lose any of the angst that also comes with that sort of situation.

I'll admit I found Bella a bit unlikable at first for being stubborn and public shunning Edward, but you did a great job of making her reasoning understandable by the end.

Dirty talkin' Edward killed me dead. Especially "So, they know that when you kneel beside your bed at night, it's to suck my cock?". The hand around the throat was also melty, but kind of sweet in a trusting sort of way, I think.

Obviously I want more, and I'd love to learn about this Edward's past, but I'll run and take it as a O/S anyday :)

Thanks for sharing!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Fantastic! I'm so glad they realize it's not worth sneaking around in the end.

Thanks for sharing your writing.
rubell chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i think you need to continue this!
OCDE chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
All I can think about is Bella wearing elf shoes but I like the story.
tsmacker chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OK. That's it. I have read everything except the Twilight 25 and I have put The Naughty Elf on alert. I can't read until they are complete. I'm weird like that or just a loser for having 25 stories on alert. At least it's down from the 60 it was before. Try keeping up with that many stories. I have to have something to do for the hours and hours I sit at volleyball practice for my daughter. Thank god my son can drive himself to his practices.
bellalove72 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was fuckhawt! I just don't get how you didn't win! Seriously! That's just crazy! You did awesome! I wish it was a full fic!

ILY! LOL!

Xoxo
muffin524 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved it. Would make a great story.
aneubanks chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was an amazing one shot! I would love to see it turned into a story :)
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »