Reviews for Love Me Mercilessly
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
LOVE IT. I love the whole, forbidden love element. I wish this were more than a one shot. I'd love to see them come out publicly with their romance and deal with it. I love me some angsty Edward, too. Thanks for sharing!
maxandmo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Loved to see such a perfect member of society give the bad boy a chance...oh and have rough, hot sex with him as well! Great nob:)
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Your always so good at writing lemons! I love the story line and the finish was perfect! Thanks for the great chapter!
les16 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Had no idea what to expect when I opened this to read, especially since I don't know the song...but this was wonderful!

All kinds of angsty and hot and left with wanting more...what else can you want from a one shot?

This would make a great full story...just saying!

Glad I read, this was great!

XOXO

Erin (les16)
RobsLover10 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
When i first read this it was on the contest page so i didn't know who the author was but i really wanted to know cuz when i read this i loved it and i thought it was amazing...i still think the same lol so i was reading one of your o/s and then i check out your profile and this o/s is there and i'm like what? and then i realize you're the author which is awesome lol i think this o/s is amazing, i wrote an entry for this contest, too and this was the only entry i read properly and really liked, it got my attention so it's good to know who the author is lol btw this is really hot!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great job! I loved all the conflicting emotions throughout. I have hope that these two will make it, fuck what everyone else thinks!
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Loved it! This would make a good story - I wonder how they came together in the first place and what's going to happen now that they are coming out with their relationship. I like the idea of their hidden relationhip and the sexing was hot!
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow. It took me a while to come up with something to say, because I was stunned fucking speechless. You have the angry sex, yet the undercurrent of their feelings for one another was through out the entire piece. Well done.

Erica