Reviews for Glory
NightRoses89 chapter 65 . 12/15/2015
I'm so so mad at you! I read every single chapter in 7 hours. I loved it more and more yet you go and do this cliffhanger bs to me and don't even have the Sequel done! Not even been updated in almost a year! I get it you wanted to have a sequel and your writing is great but omfg could you have put it in your summary that the sequel was up or something? To give me warning that there was a sequel? So I could look at your profile to see if you even finished it or have it updated regularly? No you didn't so instead I've been up all night reading an amazing fanfiction only to be freaking left hanging and crying cause you just had to leave it in shambles like this? I wouldn't have touched this if you had put that there was a sequel.

Now don't get me wrong though this has been a great fanfiction to read which is the MOST FRUSTRATING PART! Its so well written and Andy is a great character yet now I'm left with a horrible taste in my mouth thanks to this ending. I'm not gonna read the sequel either. I don't read uncompleted stories hence why I wouldn't have touched this story if I had known the sequel wasn't finished. So yeah I mad oh so freaking mad cause you made something so awesome then in the end trashed it by doing this.

(I know this might sound crazy but this is only my opinion and I seriously hope and pray to freaking god you hurry up and finish that damn sequel so I can read it and get this nasty ass taste out of my mouth)
Fairfarren-Silvermist Fawn chapter 65 . 9/25/2014
what an ending...WHAT AN ENDING! ugh! u need to uodate that sequel i almost cried reading this its that good im not an emotional person so to cry a lil whn reading this well good job ur a great author to accomplish that from ur readers.

sakura
WaitingInTheShadowsOfDeath chapter 46 . 11/12/2013
Wow, they have something in common, Well they have a lot of things in common :) Even I could see that.
WaitingInTheShadowsOfDeath chapter 45 . 11/12/2013
Aww, that was really sweet. I really love this story.
WaitingInTheShadowsOfDeath chapter 44 . 11/12/2013
Hey, reading this story got me really into Soccer. a lot more then I was before. I thank you. When you said you had cancer, I cried, i was worried for you, Really worried. So I hope your better now, if not, Get better real quick, kay.
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Awesome story.
emberwolfe17 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
I really like your story, only on ch.3 but loving it so far, I almost cried laughing at the cussing part with tamaki. Lmao! That was perfect :)
Pl3ase chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Please do a lemon!
CrazyKittyXIV chapter 65 . 4/14/2013
How could you end it like that? It was an amazing story but the ending just tore me apart. :'(
Doom.Sammich chapter 43 . 2/16/2013
How could you NOT write a lemon for this situation...
Guest chapter 59 . 1/25/2013
Fire spinning, fuck yeahhhh.

That had to be my favorite talent, since I'm a fire spinner as well. Though I use fans, not a hoop, though I plan on learning soon!

Loving this story, can't wait to start on the sequel!
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 65 . 1/22/2013
omg so sad! please please please don't let this tear them completely apart!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
hunny not honey. i still like your book. just lettin ya know
KawaiiPanda-chan-chan chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
It is Julie Foudy, one of the best women's soccer players ever in U.S. & world history!
aWeSoMe midfielder :-3
KawaiiPanda-chan-chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Yes,yes,yes,yes,YES! U totally got Hope Solo's personality on the bulls-eye!