Reviews for HOOT: My Version
Loved your story chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Please write another hoot one!
NaturesSecretDaughter chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
I love this book, like a lot. And you need to update it! It's such an amazing book! It really is!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Great story update ASAP
FizzWizz2011 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Great Story so far, update ASAP
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I would just like to say that I think you are truly inspiring. I LOVED Hoot ( the book and the movie ) and I think you put a lovely spin on the original. I recommend to you the book series The Wolves of Mercy Falls to you. The first book is called Shiver and I could not put it down, there are three books in total. I would also like to read many, many more of your stories if you get the chance.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
i think its very awesoem reading hoot because its relly intersting and funny
jorah chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Dude finish!
KittyCatLover57 chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I love this story! Please finish it! :)
TimeLordCompanion chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
I am swinging a watch on a chain back and forth. I am talking to you.

"You are getting sleepy. You are listening to my every word. When I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep trance"

*Snap*

"I want you to write more chpaters for your version of hoot. Now when I snap my fingers you will get tons of insperation for the next chapter and the sequal and you will start to write them."

*Snap*

Did it work? Are you inspired? I hope so. :3 Love the whole story. I have to say that your version is the best by far. Every one else's is the same storyline as the movie. I love the whole change you gave it. I say the change is good. Cant wait to read more of it.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
awesome.mcknz chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Amazing! Please update!
TheAmazoness chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Love this story! I also have a lot in common with Sasha (favourite animal: wolves, Love the PJO Series, favourite goddess: Artemis, good at sports and academics, I've been the new kid before, but i just wish i was as tall.) Update soon!
EleanorParks chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Sequel plz!
EleanorParks chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
Awsome chapter! !
Strawberries96 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I love it! Please continiun soon! please!