Reviews for Summertime Blues
GeminiGirl437 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
That was a fun lusty little one-shot! The When Harry Met Sally scene gets the guys every time! Teenage boys (who am I kidding-men too) are so easy to get going ;)
I'm going to take a looksie at your other stuff...
Thanks for writing!
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Damn, that was hot!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Summertime Blues has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
dopey5of6 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like your story but I think you should continue it, and not just as a one shot from edwards point of view.
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Cute n hot! I like it :)
Teurma chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Omg, the UST! the mofo UST! It was killing me! It's been ages since I last read such a funny, well-written fic, the banter in there was awesome, it really is how I like my Bellward the best. In fact, Bella's portrayal was so well-rounded, I call for MORE! I know I'm greedy, I know you're probably up to your arms in other work but it would be a shame not to know how their summer continues ;-) No pressure there :-P

Until I get my happy little chappies (see, I even gave them names! *g*) I'll just read all your other work, it's bound to be a great read seeing as your writing is just SO fantastic.

Thank you for sharing your talent, you just gained a fan!

Teurma
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Enjoyed this little peach I found on the lemonade stand. Would deffo be up for reading more even if it's just the EPOV. it's been added to my alerts.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wonderful (: though, not gonna lie, this needs an epov! There are just so many questions that need to be answered (:
leegee123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Found your story with TLS. Enjoyed your writing. This was a fun, quick and really adorable read !
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Found on lemonade stand. I would say that's the best summer ever too if he was naked wrapped around me
eantl88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great sotry but definitely too short. Hope you continue with it. :)
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Lovely story!
emmett23meg chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Liked it a lot..good story..
Melendine chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
melendine
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Nice job, well done. I am curious to see how they react during the rest of the drive. To they try to hide it, or do they continue to explore? Thanks for writing.