Reviews for Child of Light
nrdhrd3 chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Fantastic story!
Tigermusic chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
awsome im really flattered that you brought sweden in to the story especelly becouse im from there hehe... Anyway another awsome chap keep it coming im looking forward to read more off it pretty soon so keep it coming :)
Angellia chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
IT WAS SO TOTALY AWSOME. LOL
Estelle Stafford chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
I really like this.
Julie chapter 20 . 11/18/2005
Great story! I just loved it! Thank you so much for this wonderful fanfic! Spike and Buffy would be so great parents together! By the way, I also like the first name Eleanor. ;o)

Thanks!

-Julie-

P.S. Your other fic "the exchange student" was also interesting though the Spike's character doesn't fit with our real Spike but that was ok. I mean in your fic "the Child of light", even as a human, we still recognise Spike, but not in "The exchange student" but as I said, it doesn't really matter cause it's a great story.
Ansku chapter 20 . 5/14/2005
Sweet :) A bit OOC, I think, but I'm a bit out of loop with Buffy-fics lately, it's been months since I read any of them last, only HP's since February, so it could be just me :)
Amy chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
You really should write more Buffy (spuffy) fics because that was a great story and a sequel would make it that much better! Keep up the great work,thanks
Jess chapter 20 . 1/9/2004
i loved this story, specially the bit at the end where you had dawn talking with her mum. i also liked where you showed what had to be in the challenge. i got a giggle looking back at the things you had to include. i also read about you wanting beta readers, if you're still looking, i'm interested.
teri chapter 20 . 11/7/2003
Hi i wanted to say i love the story. am into picket fence a u human storys with spike and buffy being happy in the end. said in your notes you were working on a part two to this story. Where can i find it at? So i can read it. maybe do you have a website or something.
sara chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
hey this was an awsome story!ilove it!please make more stories like this casue i love stories with spike and buffy together
nmcil chapter 20 . 6/16/2002
I loved your story - sometimes white picket fence is just what we need, especially right now when all the world seems to be going to hell.

you brought some sunshine into my life just when I needed it. thank you
Slayerette2002 chapter 20 . 6/13/2002
*tear* that was so sweet.