Reviews for Who Taught You To Use Your Hands
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Gffff
QueenSeer161 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow - this is INTENSE. Your language is amazing. And the rhythm, ensnaring. And I'm seriously surfing my local library's website for every Winterson title available. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Awesome! Very sexy and not to detailed for the dentist's office lmao
Mafer Longbottom-Hudgens chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh wow this was hot. who could say the bad boy will be kurt?
AmPietin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Im not even joking when I say that this mut be the 10th time Im reading this. I just love it. They way its written and the literature theme. Its lovely and somehow it always makes me wanna curl in a ball and read a book.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow!
Daniell chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved it! You're amazing!
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh my, that was beautiful. I loved that Kurt was so eloquently spoken, and the hold that he had on Blaine throughout the whole of the story. Lovely lovely lovely. :)
OceanRoost chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
First of all, I'd like to say thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction! It was a lovely read. Second of all, I'd like to thank you for introducing me to Winterson's books. I read you're fanfiction around this time last year and was spurred on by the quotes peppered in here to look her up.
Long story short, I fell in love. Her style and use of words is brilliant. Her books paint such vivid pictures and her words just linger for what I hope is ages in my mind. I think you captured that same essence in this fanfiction here. It was an honor to read, thank you very much for sharing it.
-Rina (OceanRoost)
Dear Mr. Granger chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh fuck, I wasn't prepared and got hit by this freight train.
I was expecting some sexy techer/student Klaine and got this fucking beautiful and smart and poetic and just unf instead that's going to make it into my FOREVER FAVORITE FANFIC LIST and I don't even like klaine, to be honest.

But I loved this.
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awesome!
StarKlaine chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Omigod that's amazing! Whoa! Soooo awesome! And unf, hot. I love the literary references. This makes me happy :)
BilliMonroe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow! That's...wow! Very sexy. All I can say is, why couldn't my English literature class have been this...involved. Damn, wow!
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i really enjoyed this - it was great :)
Hetalia Freak chapter 1 . 9/2/2012