Reviews for Who Taught You To Use Your Hands
PoppyandViolet chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Holy shit this is incredible. I think I just found my new favourite fic X_X
NerdNxtDoor chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
OMG, this was amazing! Words cannot describe how much I loved this amazing, beautiful story. Gives me a new out look on everything. I have the urge and the hunger to devour the same books Blaine did. If you could please send me the list of books I would be very grateful. Again an amazing story, with flawless flow, and my two favorite boys, and my newest kink (teacher!Blaine).
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is beautiful. You make me want to follow this class, too! ;o)
youre-a-toaster chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I think that was THE best thing I have ever read on this site.
diagon chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
God that was hot, but also clever and painful and I'm so glad Kurt perservered.
GiGi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
AMAZING! Seriously this was incredible, hot and just beautifully written! You have heaps of talent for writing and I hope you keep writing amazing and hot stories like this! Professor Blaine is like my ultimate Kink and you definitely paid it justice so Thankyou and Wow! :) - GiGi :)
llamagrl chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
great seduction could have been better with more details to the angst and the ways they tried to get over it!

keep up the great writing
sartietingles chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
this is just soooooo good. It's clever and flawlessly written and much more mature and real than the other teacher!Blaine fics.

guh.

I wish I could say more but guh is all I can manage.

Thank you so much for writing.
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I just love this so much. You are brilliant. This is written beautifully and I treasure every moment of it. I'm also realizing that Teacher Klaine is very hot! Please keep writing Teacher Klaine. I don't ever want you to stop! : )
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Jesus Christ, I don't know what to say to you right now.

This was so freaking beautiful. The way this is written, this is what makes a fic so epic and awesome, the language and the way you paint the story gives me goosebumps. So so beautiful and amazing and I just, wow. I'm blown away.

And the smut was awesome too, really sexy and hot.

But the story in it whole, one of the best oneshots I've ever read :3
maf chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely amazing! One of my favourite Teacher!Blaine fics!

Thanks for sharing!
Gone12345678 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm feeling rather warm, under the collar after this one... nicely done;-)
PB Headless chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm gushing a little bit now because of how beautiful and lyrical that was :) I thought I'd find the quotes between sections annoying (usually they do) but in this instance they were so wonderful and relevant. Thank you for sharing!
Katy Leopard chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
why do you always leave me incoherent after your fics? and all i can do is sound like a broken record and say "wow this was perfect hnnnng please write more"?

it was amazing. just the right mix of angst and smut. and still incredibly hot.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10