Reviews for Who Taught You To Use Your Hands
StarKlaine chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Omigod that's amazing! Whoa! Soooo awesome! And unf, hot. I love the literary references. This makes me happy :)
BilliMonroe chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow! That's...wow! Very sexy. All I can say is, why couldn't my English literature class have been this...involved. Damn, wow!
ShinnyThePooh chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i really enjoyed this - it was great :)
Okamitaretsu chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Just... Awesome.
Limor Yadigaran chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i have no words! slow clapping it's everything
fran chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
AMAZING! there are not enough words to say how!
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow, just found this and, DAMN! i'm going to have to walk into a freezer to cool off. this was hot, yet tender and sweet all at once. WOW! i'm out of words, my brain has melted ;}
HlcDec chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Holy crap. This is perfection.
anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my gosh. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just found it, and it's unbelievably beautiful. It's also sexy as anything, but half of the sexy is the gorgeous and intellectual writing. It's really rare to hit that balance, and you totally have.
Aveila chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved this story.

Very well written and amazingly hot.
Jay Petrakis chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
As soon as I finished reading this I felt like I watched an amazingly good movie- That feeling you get after paying $10 for a movie and realize it was money well-spent;; This story gave me that feeling. Incredible. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it.
Florence chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, sexy and cheeky and sweet. Awesome!
Leah Boom chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Whaaat? Why was this so fucking amazing, it took me by surprise. Seriously, it was great and in goes straight to my Favorites.
Brittanie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
The Passion is my favorite Jeanette Winterson novel. I LOVE HER. And, holy God do I love intelligent (pretentious?) fanfiction. This is SO GOOD.
Da Klainetrain Is Coming chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I put this on my favorites a couple of days ago, but I had do digest it before I reviewed, but here goes :)

Dayuumm. This was really sexy and heady and desperate in a non-sad way. I love that Blaine and Kurt both are so exentric in each their way, but without being weird or hipster. It's a good mix :)

Loved it and I went straight to amazondotcom to buy Written On The Body because of this :'D The quotes are so good and beautiful and honest, so I had to read it.
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »