Reviews for Who Taught You To Use Your Hands
fieryredhead23 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
HOT! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot. Teacher!Blaine is quickly becoming my weakness. Thank you for the amazing smut/angst combo. Love.
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
FUCK. That's all I can really think to say right now. If that wasn't hot-God. Perfection. I am in awe. I adore Kurt and would never much love him to proudly show off his hickeys because, ohmygod, that is the sexiest thing I think I've ever read. Casually going to add to my favorites and read the sequel. Hot damn.
Miss Napier chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
YOU WIN. I thought this was amultichapter story so at the end i kept pressing that empty space. :))
NinaCrissColfer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey, I've read some of your storys, and they're awesome!

I love Klaine, and you're writing some hot stuff I'm really going crazy about! So keep writing and share your talent with the world!

Greets from Hamburg, Germany

Nina
m-affliction chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ngdhf. words fail. that was so hot and also sweet. loved it!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
JUST WOW
LS chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
No, I have no idea what to say, but I need to say something more. I am amazed.

You are bloody phenomenal. I am going to read this again, because fuck, this is outstanding and marvellous and oh. I have no doubt at all that you will be a great, world-famous author. If you have any plans of that.

Just keep this up. Never change. I love you.
LS chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I haven't reviewed anything ever, but I simply couldn't stay quiet after reading this. I am speechless. Yes, I truly am. This could be the most beautiful thing you've ever written, or at least of what I've read, and I read everything you post. I'm a huge fan of your stories, I just... I don't know what to say! This took my breath away.

Just don't ever stop writing, okay!
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh. My. God.

I have never loved a pairing more than this, and you have just fueled my passion for this ship.

Please keep writing. I am never not going to want to read this.
Meaghan McCormak chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, god, I love it. Seriously, though, it's awesome and I love it. You're an amazing writer, I hope you know that :)
amillionyears chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
You should be...I don't even know. Proud, crying because you're so damn AMAZING?

I love you?

Yeah.

This story is perfect.

-amillionyears
vrg101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
amazing ! amazing
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I have never read a more eloquently written fic in my life. This was absolutely phenomenal! You have done an outstanding job! I honestly have nothing more to say than that this was brilliant and I'm going to go devour the rest of your stories!

Oh, and I found this story from your tumblr; I'm so happy I follow you! :D (I'm runawayplanet)
littlekurtsie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
HI~

this is really good, I loved reading this. Ugh I just love the teacher/student thing this fandom has come up with. You are a great author!
Marth1112 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011