Reviews for Who Taught You To Use Your Hands
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
SHOCK.

that was amazing.

i can't even review with any kind of literacy because my mind is numb with the awesomeness of this fic.

WOW.
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow,I kind of like this the best of all that you dhave done! And I really love ll your work! .. Especially I like the start, the intruducing of Blaine and the part where he notices Kurt for the first time.. The whole mood and enviorment in this story was simply brethtaking! Very beutiful!
lostanddelirious12345 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was brilliant - beautifully written, just the right amount of angst to make it emotive. Wow, you have the emotions down perfectly, just so well written. You should definitely do more stuff like this!
Julia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
this. was. perfect.

the characters, the setting, the feelings, the sex. Wonderful!

I love Jeanette Winterson, so that was an added bonus ;)
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was fantastic.

I don't know any of the literary references, but I will most definitely read it because the three-ish sentences you've quoted from it are fabulous. Not to mention the classroom-sex and how Blaine and Kurt manage to stay in character despite the AU nature of the story.

And considering you haven't written in this style before, you've done a great job.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Okay I started this review 3 times - 1st i'm going to say that I am ordering/ buying the book you recommend in your notes/quoted from.

Then I will tell you that I don't love alot of Klaine fics (I love CrissColfer) but I found this refreshingly different and I can't wait to read the second part (NOW!)

then eventually I will probably wonder to some more of your work
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Teacher Blaine is my biggest kink within the Glee fandom, and you did it so well. Awesome fanfiction.
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
just perfect :)
Lilacbleu chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is beautifully written, you should feel proud.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was fucking stunning. Amazingly descriptive and well written. And did I mention hot as hell? Redvines to you for a totally awesome story.
drumblonde chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think out of all the Teacher!Blaine AUs, I like the college ones the best because they seem the most plausible to me, since they can easily go into being a relationship rather.

All in all, I loved this :)
shakierra-brown chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
love it!
shadowjardis chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
These pieces were wonderful. Very classy smut, wonderfully written, in one of my favorite pairings and my favorite kink? Shall I build the alter now, or later?
Nhiallys chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
That was deliciously exhilarating
klaine.obsessed.lez chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was absolutely breathtaking. Everything about this story was brilliant. All of the elements fit together beautifully. I enjoy reading, but I don't get into too much literature. This story has lead me to rethink that decision. This is definitely a new favorite! Once again, you did a beautiful job. Keep up the great work :)
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »