Reviews for My Eyes
xokatel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love this. A Yoh/Ganta fan fiction is wonderful, first one I found. Its rare let alone to find Yoh themed fics. Thank you for writing this hope you continue :)

-Katel
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Pretty much what everyone else said. There is not enough of this pairing. There should be more yaoi fanfiction in this series. I mean it takes place in prison and one of the guys isnt wearing a shirt and Ganta would probably be everyones uke or prison b -ch.
lightning-lyric chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
PLEASE, I BEG YOU TO UPDATE THIS!

I BEG OF YOU!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Oh please update this~! I so love the pairing you have planned for this. So please~, update this story soon~! XDDDD
FrostedDiamond chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
i think it was written very well, waiting for the next :)
Aokidanza chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I really do like how you're portraying the characters! They seem very realistic. I don't remember Ganta ever having a first aid kit, but whatever. I'm looking forward to seeing where this will go!
Aokidanza chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
It's refreshing to see a story including Yoh. He gets ignored in everything, poor boy XD

Using "you" to refer to Ganta threw me off at first, but somehow it works. I like how you portray Yoh too. Keep up the good work!
smiley95 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Aww this is cute:). It's a bit fluffy, so yay! This chapter I could visualise

more and (just a lil' something something) could you please make them a bit

longer? The chapters, I mean. I like this story and I'm really interested on

reading on how their relationship will progress. Though please, don't rush it.

Some rush it and it doesn't have the same feeling as someone who actually writes

out their relationship progress.

Nice chapter, btw:)
smiley95 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Nice chapter, though I feel it could be better. I'm not quite sure where to

put my finger on it; I think that you're "telling" more, rather then "showing" more.

So try to work on that please.

But I'm really looking forward for the yaoi:)
Shamziel chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Well, done! You seem to be hitting your stride with this chapter - now that you are focusing on dialogue instead of exclusively on internal monologue, the narrative seems less rambling and much more together than in the previous chapter. It has a natural quality that flows very well.

I have one small niggle in that Ganta already possesses a first-aid kit, when in much of the original story he seems to lack foresight (understandably, considering the traumatic situation he's found himself in). Is there any particular event that you think might have caused him to want such a thing?

I'm very interested in what's coming up, because the next logical progression in the story is Yoh's disastrous encounter with Genkaku, being carried to and unceremoniously dumped on the floor of the laundry room, Ganta jumping in to defend him, Shiro's grand entrance, and Yoh's probable reaction to all of this. What do you think may be going on in his head that makes him so deeply, personally anxious to protect Ganta from Genkaku? And what makes him so anxious to keep from telling Ganta about Shiro?
Shamziel chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I stumbled across this story this morning, and I have only three words for you: please keep writing. I've been haunting this corner of the site for a little while, but I genuinely feel that the story you've started here brings something fresh to the table.

I NEVER see any stories about Yoh - he has a sad tendency to take a backseat to everyone else, in the original narrative as well as fan-created works, when his character progression and relative mildness of personality provide an interesting counterpoint and hint of normalcy in a very skewed world. His relationship with Ganta is also something that really needed examining, because I feel that when you look at it, there's a lot of depth that gets overlooked by the audience.

You really seem to be interested in bringing that out. And I genuinely want to see how this story develops.

I've offered my services as a beta-reader to other people in the past, and I am certainly willing to do it for you to help this story develop. Would you like that?