Reviews for Saw: Hetalia Victims
Aphnordicsneedlove chapter 15 . 1/11
THIS was just...yes. so beautiful. I almost cried a couple of times but It's worth it reading a fantastic story!
Anime OCD chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Good story but...
FUCK YOU
CapriciousUke chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Wait, so the countries can be revived?
AloisTrancy215 chapter 15 . 9/6/2013
I have been crying and constantly drowning in feels while reading this...

Where is the sequel? 030
MixedFractions chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Sick, but awesome
AloisTrancy215 chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Excuse me while I go cry my eyes out...
PlanetOfTheWeepingWillow chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh I like this. Good use of first person and suspense. Good job!
ManifestDoom chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
oh mY GOD

This is amazingly written and fantastic plot and holy cow I love you and you've gotten everyone a great reason to be tested and (except maybe Prussia, but that's okay because) you're awful and horrible for doing this to my hearts.

There is a PENTHOUSE reserved for you in hell, where Satan will come in twice daily to shine your shoes for you with his own blood
Linale Ashley M chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
I love this fan fic, i've been looking for Saw and Hetalia and nobody writes them.
Quinn Fiberoptic chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
wow that was pretty good aside from the switching point of views. I would say at least stay with one p.o.v or label each time one switches.

by the way from what I know about the Nordic's there names are- Mathias (Denmark), Tino (Finland), Never learned Iceland's name, Never learned Norway's name, Berwald (Sweden) I don't think that helped at all but... ya.

For the sequel could you do like Poland for not listening to Lithuania or helping Lithuania when he was begging for help when Russia was taking him away?

Also thanks for killing two of my fav's. I cried,...a lot.

Seriously though good job. I figure if you need any idea's for traps you could do a chain reaction trap (No idea what the real name for it is.) where they have to do everything in an order to stop the final blow from happening, although you kinda did that with the Nordic's.

Or read some of Edgar Allan Poe stories because there are some killing machines in there. like The Pit and the Pendulum.

sorry if this was of no help at all, I really enjoyed reading this even if it made me cringe at some of the things in it, but that's saw for you... good job.

I'll be looking forward for the sequel!
HetaliaXFanatic101 chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
I thought this whole story was amazing. I was looking for a change from all the fluffy happy stories that I was reading about Hetalia and I read all of these stories in less than an hour. Your a very good writer _ But I had a bit of trouble figuring out where the transitions of one scene to the other were... but that might just be me haha XD anyway I loved the story and now your on my favorites list :D
drinkALLthecarlsberg chapter 13 . 2/3/2012

A-At least the two Italies survived! *hic*

B-But... NOOOORRRWWAAAAYYY! *bawling*

And everyone else too!

*drowning in tears*

OH NO! I'M GONNA DIE JUST LIKE GREECE DID!

*tries to stop crying, but remembering all the deaths in the story and failing*

*dies*
ShiraFuneHakuteiken chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
Lots of updates so quickly! Thanks so much! Just as I was about to get offline, I check my email, and saw the updates and just had to read! Great job, as usual. I'm sad of course ;A; ! Thanks for bringing Hungary in :3 If you plan on bringing Prussia and her back, I think interactions between her, him and Austria would be interesting. But I get the feeling Prussia and Hungary won't be coming back XD
ShiraFuneHakuteiken chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
PLEASE BRING BACK AUSTRIA! AND ADD IN HUNGARY! I BEG OF YOU! Liechtenstein too!