Reviews for Pants Down
waitedforlove743 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love this story! It's nice to see James and Vicky in a good light. Have you ever thought of continuing it? I love to see James and Charlie give Jasper some grief! LMAO. And maybe see if bad boy Jasper has anything else to hide... like other piercings or tattoos?
January chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
;)
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
LMAO!
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hummm been a long time since I wrote my number on some random guys arm...dam I really need to get out more!
Thanks Doll!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Cute story. Both ideas are good.
HunnyBook chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love this One-Shot! Is there anyway you would consider continuing it...?

I really would love to read a Fic based off that One-Shot! x

Happy writing!
NatTheHippieChild chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
So hilarious ! Loved it. And such a refreshing and wonderful mini of James and Victoria
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Ummm... So in how many languages can u say awkward! Lol the fost part was pretty good but the whole thing woth james was not needed... U could have went to jasper pov for that part... Or made it long in hos plans to get rid of miss clingy... Yup that my advice...other than that it was ok... Nice job!
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
kind of cute
ForeverRose123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This was hilarious! I was literally peeing myself with laughter. :L! ;D The idea of Jasper wearing spongebob boxers is great! ;D
Writing Girl 24-7 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You should definitely continue this!
TheBlackOne23 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
He wasn't taking a dump was he ? D: hahaha this is gonna be good. ,I can tell :p love it so far , can't wait for the next chapter [:
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ahh... Life's enbaressing moments... That was a very fun way to have them meet. Great story! I hope you do decide to continue it.
Lizix chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Holy crap totally good story please continue this!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
haha that is so funny but i like it!