Reviews for Going to the Chapel?
Ltlconf chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Howdy!

Dang, guess this one's dead. Too bad, like all your stuff this one's too good to die!

Oh, and how is someone like Jo a good cop and yet be so clueless? Cause it's HERSELF she's clueless about! Good tack to take for some good humor...and often all to true in life. And very Jo to boot.

The Cracker!
HermioneSnapeloverduck99 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Good story so far, keep it up.
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked th way you had Natalie teasing Jo about her & Blair. Please update soon.
mg78 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Great chapter, seeing Cindy and Sue Ann in here gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling :)

But overall, yeah I can see Jo being in denial about her butchiness. That's probably why in the picture I commissioned I had her in more of a blazer than a tux.
Ultima-Matrixed chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I've been out of commission for the last few days unable to offer what I consider to be my undivided attention. In any case, things seem to be floating along at a nice pace here. This particular story lacks the edges that the other two have at the moment.

I too understand the importance of having something to step aside to when working on two more serious pieces.

Thanks again for the lesson.
BuffyTheSlayr chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
You really captured the banter between the girls! Excellent chapter!
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I had a good time with this chapter, especially the moving forward and back in memory. Natalie and Jo make some good comedic moments as well as point out some stereotypical misconceptions. Thanks for giving me such a great treat this morning.

elder master
Ultima-Matrixed chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It would seem you are truly back. Sempai does have that effect, though I haven't spoken to her directly in months.

In any case having reactions to real life events are always fun to write. It's like seeing things though a looking glass.

Thanks for the lesson as always.
mg78 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow, what a good way to began the story. I love it!
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I'm so glad you entered the challenge and equally so that you found the proper muse. The FoL feel is all over this intro chapter with our fav pairings banter well intact and well timed. Though the real reason behind the challenge for me just means welcoming another state to the freedom of rights to marry, I'm trying to enjoy the moments that are being inspired by it instead.I'll leave the soapbox where it belongs for now, as a place to sit as well, and read on. I'm truly looking forward to this piece and how it play's out. Shine on my love!

elder master