Reviews for A Long Farewell To All My Greatness
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. Wow. These two are some of my favorite characters and it really is amazing that you were able to give them this scene together to say goodbye. To remind each other of the things that were important and the good they can see in the other when most people gloss over both of them. It's really lovely. Thank you.
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awww, this is so sad and yet so beautiful. It's great to see more of Neville. I don't think he was really given justice in canon. He was there for a few laughs at first before he grew up and was amazing, but even then we never really learned what he thought of everything. You have done an excellent job filling that gap. Wonderful writing.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is lovely. You've done a great job with Remus and Neville.
CaptainAmberRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aww.. I like the slightly cheeky side of Neville's personality coming out there. And poor Remus, that was extremely well written and I really enjoyed reading it.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This was brilliant! Neville and Remus are two of my favorite characters, and I found the way that you wrote them to be very accurate and believable. I could easily see this moment being part of the series. :) Great job!
Grace chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow. This was quite brilliant. Both Remus and Neville were written remarkably well. Remus is my favourite character in the series and Neville comes in at a close second. If only the books weren't told in limited 3rd PoV then maybe JKR could have slipped something like this in ;) Remarkable job-you get full marks :)
Malrora chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Brilliant writing, Remus and Neville were spot on. Decent friendship fics between Remus and Neville are few and far between, but this has become a favorite of mine 3
Art Is The Weapon chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awesomeness. I love Lupin, love Neville so this was a great find. :D
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was really great. I think it gave me that much more appreciation for a character (Neville) that I already loved. Good job!
The Person chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'm still awestruck, it was that good.
Complexly Simple Kiddo chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
My friend, you are Brilliant! This was so lovely, and full of melancholy and your Remus characterization feels so true and accurate! I love the link between him and Neville. I never thought about that, and you're absolutely right in comparing them to some extent. You always manage to find those deep strings in people's psyche, and draw unexpected lines between them. You're just brilliant! I'm glad you're back in this fandom, and I look forward to read more!
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh, that was just lovely. There is always something about Neville, I think, which reflects what Harry could have been had things gone differently, and so the parallel relationship is really striking. Fantastic, as always.
breezyyy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Really lovely story! I really enjoyed your take on it. Such a bittersweet moment between the two!
nessyschu chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aww, that was so sweet! I love Neville, and Remus. Great job!
Greytune chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
No reviews yet? Blashphemy!

This was... awesome, great! I really loved all the little descriptions of Neville's and Remus' body language, it truly made it flow much better and paints a much more colorful picture. Your charactizations on both of them are spot-on and I can easily picture them saying every one of their lines.

Just a short little story, but sweet, and has that mixed feeling of hope and melanchony. Good job, my friend :)