Reviews for Defending the Sky
loved it chapter 1 . 6/28
this was fucking beautiful :)
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 4/23
I loved this!
MassiveMilkshakeNerd chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
This was beautiful and very well-written. Thank you for blessing me with this wonderful little story. 3
TheDreemurrGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, AUTHOR-SAN
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
this is amazing omg i really love this
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I just love it. Really, it's awesome.
Ryuki Ayanami chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I love the way you portrayed Lizzy's character. it's so in character. I like the story so much.
Keep writing!
hinoiri lwin chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
This is beautiful, I love every bit of this story so much. Thank you for your hard works, happy writing :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Wow... wow...wow...WOW! A-Amazing simply amazing.
seasaltmemories chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
God I love Lizzy, this a beautiful reflection on her character, and I love your portrayal of her relationship with Ciel
xx Dull Rose xx chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
OTP OTP OTP!

...

ok, sorry. I've calmed down. :)

But seriously, you are a very talented writer! Wow! This was really good! :D
Starcalista chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is very lovely. One of my favorites LizzyCiel fics out there. It really shows how Lizzy is perfect to brighten up Ciel's dark dark world and is also strong enough to do so. I hope you make a sequel to this. :) Favorited!
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i can't believe i just discovered this when i have been chasing after domina eques. i am so glad cielliz fans have u out there to bring Lizzy more love and justice. i too truly believes ciels heart lies with lizzy. I've always thought Lizzy was his innocence. the last strip of it that hasn't been taken away from him. i wish for her to bring light to his world, or remind him of it.

i wonder if events in this will relate to ur sequal? nevertheless i am so looking forward to it! may ur muse always b with u! thanks again!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Quite touching. Poignant and impacting. I don't follow all of the mythological references you make, but they flow well. All of your words flow well, actually. Lizzie... No, she would dispose of the puerile name for her 'sky.' Elizabeth is a character I also thought little of, until we learned that fencing was not merely a past-time for her. Very nice, using the flat shoes reference. Elizabeth has made herself strong, and you portray this transformation excellently.
L.A.R chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hey! I've been reading other fanfic's and their nothing comared to this. Keep writing,please! This is my favorite so far and I would LOVE to read more. And to point out that their married in this is 100000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000
Extra points. In all the others their eather kids or ciel is a Demond and Lizzy's a old lady. It's gets sad D: But this brought my spirits shooting back up. Though I hoped they would have a better relashinship. But I know their opisits and Ciel is TOTALLY closed off, but still,it would be nice. Anyway, keep writing and making your fans (I'm one) Proud! Have fun :"D