Reviews for Defending the Sky
seasaltmemories chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
God I love Lizzy, this a beautiful reflection on her character, and I love your portrayal of her relationship with Ciel
xx Dull Rose xx chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
OTP OTP OTP!

...

ok, sorry. I've calmed down. :)

But seriously, you are a very talented writer! Wow! This was really good! :D
Starcalista chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is very lovely. One of my favorites LizzyCiel fics out there. It really shows how Lizzy is perfect to brighten up Ciel's dark dark world and is also strong enough to do so. I hope you make a sequel to this. :) Favorited!
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
i can't believe i just discovered this when i have been chasing after domina eques. i am so glad cielliz fans have u out there to bring Lizzy more love and justice. i too truly believes ciels heart lies with lizzy. I've always thought Lizzy was his innocence. the last strip of it that hasn't been taken away from him. i wish for her to bring light to his world, or remind him of it.

i wonder if events in this will relate to ur sequal? nevertheless i am so looking forward to it! may ur muse always b with u! thanks again!
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Quite touching. Poignant and impacting. I don't follow all of the mythological references you make, but they flow well. All of your words flow well, actually. Lizzie... No, she would dispose of the puerile name for her 'sky.' Elizabeth is a character I also thought little of, until we learned that fencing was not merely a past-time for her. Very nice, using the flat shoes reference. Elizabeth has made herself strong, and you portray this transformation excellently.
L.A.R chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hey! I've been reading other fanfic's and their nothing comared to this. Keep writing,please! This is my favorite so far and I would LOVE to read more. And to point out that their married in this is 100000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000
Extra points. In all the others their eather kids or ciel is a Demond and Lizzy's a old lady. It's gets sad D: But this brought my spirits shooting back up. Though I hoped they would have a better relashinship. But I know their opisits and Ciel is TOTALLY closed off, but still,it would be nice. Anyway, keep writing and making your fans (I'm one) Proud! Have fun :"D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Although I may be one out of many and seem insignificant in my words, I just want to say that I really appreciate reading LizzyxCiel and to see that there are others who like to write for them as well. You especially are fantastically talented at writing. For those two in particular, you've kept them perfectly in-character, and I think that's what makes your writing stand out so much. It's not easy to write for characters that are not your own, but you pull it off spectacularly.
I hope to see more LizzyxCiel from you! Personally, you're my favorite to write for them.
DarkusCat chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I just spent the past fifteen minutes reading all of your Kuroshituji one-shots (including the x-over with Infernal Devices) and am completely, utterly, speechless... You are an amazing author with an incredible view of the world and a writing style that fits just about everything! Now all I need to do is find a good hour and a half to read and savor every perfect word of Domina Esques... Keep writing! Keep posing! Keep updating!
Cannibals Welcome chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
She was the 'Knight'. She was there to protect the sky.

Nice pun. :D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
:D

loved this. lizzy is awesome-sauce.

:DDD
anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
"...called her Lady Knight". Is this related to DE? Just curios
Star Fata chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Quite a few people had that change of heart regarding Lizzie, didn't they? I'm glad you wrote this. It's brilliant, how Ciel only lets her know so much- yet much more than he would have previously. I wonder if she ever finds out about the dress?
MrsAuroraBriefs chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love it! I can see the descriptions actually reflecting on both their persona and i like how its isn't too OC but can pass for the actual done.
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
THIS IS SOOOO HEARTWARMING! Great job at encapsulating the relationship between them, the extended metaphor of sky was sooooo cute! :' /fangirling like crazy

I love this pairing too, especially after Elizabeth whipped those swords out of nowhere and kicked ass :D:D They should totally feature more of LizzyxCiel in the manga :')

Love it! 3
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wonderful similies and use of language in general C