Reviews for As We Forgive Those
Incredible. Poignant. Powerful. Thank you.
jafryn chapter 18 . 2/8
Buena historia, aunque podría haber continuado pero bueno... final abierto... igual estuvo bonito...aunque dejo varias incógnitas.
Gracias por la historia.
jafryn chapter 16 . 2/8
Castiel sigue siendo sacerdote hasta que la iglesia lo de de baja. Y eso sucede cuando el sacerdote decide dimitir o por que la misma iglesia lo despide por un crimen.
jafryn chapter 13 . 2/8
Ya se que la historia esta terminada y que nada de lo que diga importara... pero, me da pena Castiel, se refugio en la iglesia en busca de amor ignorando por completo que podría tenerlo de otra forma que no fuera una institución. Y Dean, mejor no le hubiese enviado ninguna carta, eso solo fue peor.
jafryn chapter 6 . 2/8
Castiel en vez de ser Cura debería haberse convertido en reverendo, al menos así podría tener una pareja romántica. Pero Dean... o dios, 100% de acuerdo con Sam.
iimagineyou chapter 18 . 5/13/2020
Beautiful, I'm glad to have read it. Thank you for sharing your writing.
naturescrownn chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
that was beautiful
Hotcisawesome chapter 8 . 3/5/2017
I love how Dean waking up parallels the beginning of chapter 6. This is a great story so far, Dean and Cas's dynamic is very interesting.
blackkitty95 chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
Oh my feels...This story killed me. Both heartbreaking and heartwarming. Beautiful and addictive. Brilliantly written. I devoured it in one go, not pausing for any reason; and it turned out to be one of the best stories I have ever read. I am speechless.
duplicatesername chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
question: what the hell did I just read and why the fuck was it so good
answer: it was gay fanfiction
bonus points: it was destiel fanfiction
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
This ending was beautifully and poetically written. I love how at its heart it was a happy ending cause they end up together but writing that the love they have for each other is painful and with difficulties. It makes it sound so realistic and not some fantasy love.
monkeysknees chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
I love this so much
melderead chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I love this story. It's got a hella lotta angst, but the path to true love...
Y.K.Willstone chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep

Too cute. It's just too cute.

This story - though the story is a pretty depressing run of bad choices on the part of the main character - was amazing.

I haven't read anything like it before and I clicked on it out of curiosity. But you summed it up - in the struggle to fit in, to be 'normal' people sacrifice love and happiness for an idealised picture.

It was perfect. It was like eating a banana cake decourated in the form of a jungle:

Awesome to look at and heartbreaking when you have to break the image. But then, when split into many different pieces, it tastes so damn good that you remember it for years.

I hope that made sense. I loved the story.
i-am-casass chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
This is so beautifully painful. Oh my gosh. So much crying and I love it.