Reviews for As We Forgive Those
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Okay, for one thing, I dont even know why I went to the second chapter. Its creepy and weird. goodbye. And also not lke Cas and Dean AT ALL!
Ellie chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I loved it! Amazing
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I feel you capture loneliness accurately and poetically.
pandafox chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
So this was one of the first Destiel fanfics that I ever read like...a year ago I think? Anyway, I love it so frikking much, and I've read it I don't even know how many times. Now I'm sending my friend a bunch of my favorite fics to read, and I figured I should re-read them so we can talk about them. And oh man. This chapter makes me cry every time. But now that I actually have an account on here I wanted to tell you how much I love this. So yeah, one of my favorite fics ever. Definitely my favorite priest AU. You're fantastic. 3
Himekun chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
I have to admit, I almost gave up on this story after the first few chapters, a little too explicit for me to cope with, but I came back to it and once the plot kicked in fully I was enthralled. That moment, after Mary's diagnosis, and when they first make love, they were really tragically beautiful and I very much enjoyed it. I wish you well with your novel.
MissCimi chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Just read all of this and it's amazing. I cried and loved it so much. So beautifully written.
sushiroll13 chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Yeah, the Beatitudes were an excellent choice for this.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh man... This is going to be so good.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
Another favorite! Damn you're good.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
awesome :)
Rayne McKenna chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
Beautiful. Wonderfully, painfully, bittersweet. And such a great ending.
Lisbeth chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Brilliantly written story, I loved it. You are a very talented writer.
sabrina chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
asdkljlkjgffdfjdfda!
psyfilover chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
Wow. Just wow. My emotions were all over the place with this story. You are a truly gifted writer. I was hooked from chapter one. The love between Cas and Dean is so tangible. I feel it. I loved this story!
psyfilover chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Holy Jesus. This chapter is HAWT! Must read on...