Reviews for As We Forgive Those
monkeysknees chapter 18 . 1/31
I love this so much
melderead chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I love this story. It's got a hella lotta angst, but the path to true love...
Y.K.Willstone chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Eeeeeeeeeeeeep

Too cute. It's just too cute.

This story - though the story is a pretty depressing run of bad choices on the part of the main character - was amazing.

I haven't read anything like it before and I clicked on it out of curiosity. But you summed it up - in the struggle to fit in, to be 'normal' people sacrifice love and happiness for an idealised picture.

It was perfect. It was like eating a banana cake decourated in the form of a jungle:

Awesome to look at and heartbreaking when you have to break the image. But then, when split into many different pieces, it tastes so damn good that you remember it for years.

I hope that made sense. I loved the story.
mailaine chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
This is so beautifully painful. Oh my gosh. So much crying and I love it.
Velvetstarcastiel chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
This...this was fucking beautiful
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Okay, for one thing, I dont even know why I went to the second chapter. Its creepy and weird. goodbye. And also not lke Cas and Dean AT ALL!
Ellie chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I loved it! Amazing
Cassiopeia Mercutio chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
I feel you capture loneliness accurately and poetically.
pandafox chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
So this was one of the first Destiel fanfics that I ever read like...a year ago I think? Anyway, I love it so frikking much, and I've read it I don't even know how many times. Now I'm sending my friend a bunch of my favorite fics to read, and I figured I should re-read them so we can talk about them. And oh man. This chapter makes me cry every time. But now that I actually have an account on here I wanted to tell you how much I love this. So yeah, one of my favorite fics ever. Definitely my favorite priest AU. You're fantastic. 3
Himekun chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
I have to admit, I almost gave up on this story after the first few chapters, a little too explicit for me to cope with, but I came back to it and once the plot kicked in fully I was enthralled. That moment, after Mary's diagnosis, and when they first make love, they were really tragically beautiful and I very much enjoyed it. I wish you well with your novel.
MissCimi chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Just read all of this and it's amazing. I cried and loved it so much. So beautifully written.
sushiroll13 chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
Yeah, the Beatitudes were an excellent choice for this.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Oh man... This is going to be so good.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 18 . 2/3/2013
Another favorite! Damn you're good.
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 18 . 2/1/2013