Reviews for Letting Go
Tanaka's girl chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Nispedana chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
It was a very lovely ending... and I could relate to them all through out, too. Great job!
Nispedana chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice 1st chap! Got me really hooked already!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Nicely written conclusion. I really like the idea that letting go of something doesn't necessarily mean that one has given up or reached the finish line. :) Good work!
Dragon Reverb chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Bicycle? I thought it was a motorbike gang..?
Dragon Reverb chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Bicycle? I thought it was a motorbike gang..?
margrave-of-the-stars chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I just finished parts 2 and 3, and I really like them. You capture Keisuke's kind of daring and mischievous side in the whole idea that he took Ryosuke's son onto a mountain pass. Its also something I could see myself doing one day. You did a good job, and I think the next logical story from here would be Keisuke, but thats just me. If you read any of my stories leave me some reviews, like yourself I really like to hear whatothers have to say. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Good third chapter. I love the idea of Ryousuke's son asking him for a drive. :) My suggestion for this chapter is just to look over a few sentences of dialogue - some of the words should be moved around to improve grammar. Otherwise, I enjoyed this chapter.
Ren.Mazda chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Nice to see what other people's take on Ryosuke's next chapter.

Though I had to agree (...) is better than (,..)

Plus can't wait for more!
Dragon Reverb chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Nice! Would love to see the next chapter! Oh and maybe use full stops and commas instead of slashes :)
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I liked Keisuke's involvement in this chapter. I'm wondering whether Ryousuke's outburst is in-character, but considering the fact that he is a father now, I suppose such anxiety is understandable. :)
margrave-of-the-stars chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hi,

Nice work I like what you've done, kinda like some of the stuff that I'm working on. The only thing I would work on is sentence structure. Sometimes your sentence structure is very good, and then other times you have something that seems almost like it was tacked on to the end. Keep up the good work. And check out my series if you get a chance.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Nicely written first chapter. I'm interested in your version of Ryosuke's life history. :)