Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa!
royalpurpleclouds chapter 17 . 8/4/2020
okay so i was reading this on ao3 and then i saw that it was posted on ffnet, and i like ffnet better, so i came here, but before that, i accidentally went to this chapter and i was like *freaking plot twist*
I know okay chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
Nice.
I know okay chapter 4 . 5/24/2020
Poor Scorpius. I hope that's not all they can do.
I know okay chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
A very domestic scene.
I know okay chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
Poor Draco and Scorpius.
I know okay chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Scorpius seems adorable. I hope they can figure out what's wrong with him and how to help.
Bele chapter 22 . 5/19/2020
I am so lucky that I read this story after it was finished, otherwise you would have given me a heart attack with that cliff hanger. Thank God everything turns out ok. Nice fluffy story, just what the doctor ordered ;D Thank you very much for sharing!
Avalonemyst chapter 24 . 5/18/2020
Great story!
cateyedchocoholic chapter 25 . 5/12/2020
Does this mean that this fanfic will be removed from FF?
babyvfan chapter 25 . 5/11/2020
I kid you not. My heart stopped for a good minute when I read the name and saw who it was. Read the name of the story and remembered what it was. And I'm in awe.

I'd like to say that massive massive massive congrats on 60,000 views. I'm not surprised and all the success this story has brought over the years. It's truly one of those drarry soft stories that always make you smile when you remember it and feels like a warm blanket you wrap around yourself whenever you need a pick-me-up. And considering the times we're currently living in now, being managed (and quite TERRIBLY) by the joke of the administration we have, we can use all the pick-me-ups we need.

Secondly, I'm so relived to hear you're still a part of the drarry ship. Usually when author's notes like this come, it's the author announcing they're done writing/done with the ship. Happy to see otherwise. You're an incredible writer. And drarry is the superior ship of all ships.

But I totally get what you mean when you said that reading can make you change your writing. I can't wait to see what else you have planned
Isolde Moonstone chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
That progressed way too fast! Draco was somewhat married to a woman and suddenly he's gay because zzzoop it's Harry Potter. I understand that Scorpius's adorable-ness can speed things up a bit; but parents and adults generally do not make rash decisions, especially when it comes to letting new partners into their children's life. I like your story premise, I really do, but you need to work on your character progression and internal conflicts and other issues a character might have in the development. For example; in this chapter Harry and Draco barely had enough conversations to reacquaint themselves with each other, it was simply Harry helping babysit 1 or 2 times and help get a doctor/wand etc. And suddenly Draco and Harry decided to snog because why not.
Isolde Moonstone chapter 3 . 8/19/2019
That was fast
Gingerljf175 chapter 22 . 9/13/2018
This was so wonderfully written, you have such a talent for dragging the readers into your story so that they feel absolutely everything the characters feel. Masterful job!
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/26/2018
Never mind, i have decided not to read the sequel seeing as its not complete and hasnt been updated since 2012
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 8/26/2018
I cant wait to read the sequel