Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa!
Strobe Light chapter 22 . 2/12/2012
This was, and will be for a long time, the best fanfiction I have ever read. It was detailed, beautifully written with such an amazing plotline. I look forward to finding the sequel. Please continue writing such amazing fanfictions.
Raine Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Hey. I had already read this story and am already getting emails for the sequal. But I saw it up on the recent page. I was just wondering if there is something fifteenth and if I should re-read it? Like extra chapters or something. Oh and by the way, I LOVE THIS STORY! I just don't have time to re-read it if it just the same as before. That's why I'm wondering if somethings different.
BelievesInNargles chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
I really loved the story, You guys are such great writers. I Can't wait to read the sequel.
Fruits chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Oh yeah! I really love this fanfic'!

Especially this chapter because I'm french and it's funny to see how people of others countries see french

Nice job with french! Except for "Maitre d'". It mean nothing The real word is "Maitre d'hotel". Try again x)

And the truth is... I never eat Poule au Pot and Canard a l'Orange. (And I never eaten frogs too. I hear it's a cliche about french xD).

Sorry for my... Vocabulary? I have a medium level in english. I'm just sixteen '

I want others stories like this one! 3
naskaymel chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I love this story and I just began reading it, another thing, you know this is the first time ever that I cry reading something, I honestly cried like a baby :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Your favoritemmartian ftw
huh chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
This is a pretty good story, however, what's up with the over the top drama and scorpious having regressive speech? You actually had spot on language skills for a five almost six year old in the earlier chapters until this chapter came along. So few authors who have children in their fic can actually do it right and it's annoying. Like how this chapter was. You didn't need to throw in that whole drama with Draco over dramatising things with that fight about Theo, it felt forced and i had bad visions of twilight. You could do better, because I saw it in the earlier chapters. But for the last few chapters I've been speed reading so I can just get through it. I still want to read it and and out how it ends but I'm no longer enjoying like I was.
missuspadfootnmoony chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
So, I'm loving this story thus far. I haven't read all of this chapter yet. I got to the lion named Rumbleroar and burst out laughing. AVPM/S for the win! Thank you for putting that in there. Okay, back to chapter 6.
Mila Pink chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
Crying! So beautiful. And the brand was so cute, who would have an apple!

It was lovely all the power of their love.

Mila Pink chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Theo? NO! I'm shocked. Theo was with him that betrayed the Draco in the sixth year?

Mila Pink chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
I'm so excited, that do not further comment.

I loved the fic so far is super exciting.

The erotic scenes are incredibly hot, and love are so beautiful.

Finally a possible cure.

And the family growing and becoming so special and beautiful.

your Bella-Dragon chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
Wow. This story is amazing. There is so much emotion in it. It brought me to tears a couple times and made me laugh. I was so good that I couldn't stop reading. I read in just a few hours (kept me up half the night when I had an 8am class. So tired now, but it was worth it.). And I must say that your AN's were very entertaining. Oh I did want to point out that there were a couple parts that were confusing; a couple times (in the smut part that I can remember) you accidentally call Harry a blonde (something along the lines of: Draco leaned further back into the blondes arms; something like that).

Hey Abraxas, I'm on pottermore as well. Whats your name? Maybe we could be friends on it. I'm SilverSpell78 (in Ravenclaw; though I thought I would be a Gryffindor).

You guys have defiantly become two of my fav authors. Well now I'm gonna go read Aresto Momentum. Thanks for the fantastic story.
Mila Pink chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
So cute. These two are hot. Water is not to extinguish them.

Scorp asking to be Harry's father was so beautiful.

Mila Pink chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I'm crying like crazy here.

It's so sad. Scorp is a boy so cute, does not deserve to go through it.

Mila Pink chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow! How sad. What a weird disease.

Draco is just seems so tired ..

Harry is an Auror?