Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa!
jessd6 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
You guys are killing me! I got so excited and I did my dishes and cleaned up so I had nothing else I needed to do and I could read in peace...bummer! This story is better than any soap opera, I need more!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, rehearsals, school, etc. ;) Break a leg on the play and then please return!

xoxo
stridermagic chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
WOW! This was quite adorable and very good. I love it! I'm wondering, how did you come up with the name of Wingardiu Leviosa?
dhracory chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
This story makes me wanna stay up all night reading...here it is almost one and I have work by 730...gotta love it...
Lori94 chapter 24 . 12/13/2011
This was such a beautiful but sad story! I loved the ending! Hell, I loved every part of it!
BlueBowTies chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Ok, for starters, I usually can't stand Harry/Draco stories. For whatever reason, they were never my sorta pairing. BUT I got bored one day and started to look around. Almost all the stories I read had either no plot, entirely unrealistic, or too much sex. Then I found Wingardium Leviosa! Ohmygod, I just about died reading this, I swear. Scorpius was just the cutest kid EVER and I really want to reach into the story and either hug or steal him. Add to the fact that Harry and Draco were totally realistic and that their relationship seemed to develop naturally, AND the whole story wasn't based on them going insane and having sex allthetime. This was Honest To God the BEST Harry/Draco fix I've ever read, and it's one of the best fics that I've read in general. I'm super impressed and I can't wait to read more of your work! Seriously, I can't praise you enough. Ah-mazing job on this. I give you the HIGHEST praises.

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
SO GOING TO READ THE OBESHOT AND SEQUEL.! not now though because it's 2 in the morning and I have school. Ughh.! WHY? SUCH AN AMAZING ENDING AND I HAVE YET TO MAKE A WORD TO DESCRIBE THE STORY.! Hopefully when I begin to read the sequel I will find one till then I will just say that I haves loved this story from the start.

All the tears, yelps of joy, giggling of embrassment/funny things, spending long nights in a freezing room, reading till I can't because of school, it was ALL WORTH IT.!

I fell in love with the characters and just love the happiness that now is in their lives.! One of the only stories that I can truly say I have enjoy from the start.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
Awww, they will make a LOVELY FAMILY.! SUCH AN AMAZING CHAPTER.! I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
YAY.! I WAS BAWLING MY EYES.! SO FUCKIBG GLAD HES ALIVE.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 19 . 11/28/2011
OMFG, IM CRYING NOW.! DO YOU KNOWHOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE ME CRY WHEN READING? VERY.! HE CANT BE DEAD.! I'M LISTENING TO THE LINKIN PARK SONG.! I have it.! STILL, MY BOY.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
HE CANT DIE.! *crying*

NO, IM NOT LETTING THAT FUCKING HAPPEN.! HELL TO THE NAH.! I'VE GIVEN TO MUCH TO SEE HIM DIE.! DRACO AND HARRY HAVE TOO. PLUS EVERYONE THAT IS FUCKING HELPING.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
YAY.! They made up kinda.! Sooo FUCKIBG GLAD.! anywhos AWESOME AND FINALLY SOME PROGRESS W SCOR.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
OMFG, THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS WITH HARRY AND NOW HE WANTS HIM BACK AND ALL. WELL, HERE IS THE NEWS. FUCK OFF, NOTT.! HARRY IS HAPPILY IN LOVE WITH DRACO AND THEYRE ENGAGED, FUCKER.! BAM.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
Awesome.! Aww, such a cute couple and kid.! ;)

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
Now why will I hate you both unless someone awesome dies or something happens between Harry and Draco.! Omfg, something better not.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Awww, awesome chapter. Plus I've seen the Your Favorite Martin videos before. They're...well, they're AMAZING.!

778 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »