Reviews for Wingardium Leviosa!
09837459006869600 chapter 21 . 6/25/2017
This story is tragically perfect. I fell in love with Perry and Scorpius because it was so adorable and my heart broke when I thought he was dead. Honestly one of the most heart warming stories I have ever read and now I want a unicorn.
HPgurl41 chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Love this fic. I was crying at the end of it SO GOOD. Love Drarry fics with Scorp in it.
AnyankaEllie chapter 22 . 4/7/2017
Thank you for the lovely and amazing story. It was truly great )
SailorMoon HP chapter 6 . 2/13/2017
I love this story. Thanks for the great fanfic!
Dramionelover394 chapter 23 . 1/16/2017
Oh my wow. This story was amazing! It had so many ups and downs, caused so many fangirling, squealing, tripping moments and I loved it! Parts nearly crushed my lil old flee bitten heart. The steamy moments were brilliant. Just all around amazeballs!
DrarrySxRLover chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I cried in this chapter
rinismoonyaf chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
this made me cryyyyy
Aqua Aquana chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Loved the story bt did nt at all understand the title to be as wingardium leviosa... It should have been related a bit to apples you know or park..
Kendra chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
Oh my gosh..this was the best story I've ever read. I cried when I thought Scorpius died.
Joanne chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Well that escalated quickly. Malfoy... Draco... Crush... Lover... Boyfriend... Papa... Husband? Lol, loving the story though!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
This was a lovely read. Thanks for writing Wingardium Leviosa, Abraxas and Syl xx
Now I'm off to read the sequel! :D
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
It's Hugo isn't it xD ? Scorp and him? Huhuhuhu
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Ew lol Harry crushing on Snape is weird.
And Flint & Wood *dies laughing*
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
Ermm is Harry on a leave or something? He's an auror and he spends 99.9% of his time at Draco's.
Not that happy with the amazing smut and fluff. Love it actually. But I can't help but wonder.
And where is Ron?
Javanaise chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Wow! Thinks are going fast between them!

And I just have to say Scorpius is the most adorable child in the universe!
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »