Reviews for Meeting the Family
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
COOKIE!

I love this :D I have read this at least 4 or 5 times now XD So funny lol

Where's the *ucking cookie? . Lol XD Can I have chocolate chip? *hopeful chibi eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I know that you already said finish fic but,. . . .could you make another chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
. . . . the last sentence in your story "i love my life". . . who said that?(really couldn't figure it out)
7thchild chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Aww...what a smutty and fluffy story! I adore every character and that you had a 'happily-ever-after' ending with the focus on Ryoma. Not many authors can do a smutty story with an actual plot.
Millenium Snow chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Cookie please :D Lol So cute how Ryomas family was accepting well mostly his mom but still.
Zephy.rose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
i thought the first on was smokeing but damnnn this one better
btw oreo or chocolate chip?
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ahh... that went better than I though it would ) I was expecting like WW3 to happen in that house with Ryoga there XD
AllenxKanda2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is soooo amazing! I love the shy/innocent Ryoma you wrote! He is almost too cute to bear! I reeeaaaallllyyyy wish you'd make a full story out of this!
Katsuya Sakura Chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
O_O OMG what r u doing to ryoma?! it makes me feel like he is cheating on someone if he does that. I reviewed. Do I get a cookie? ._,
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OH GOSH I LOVE HOW MUCH YOU PACKED INTO THIS. There was comedy, smut, romance, smut, family, smut, AWESOMENESS, and did I mention SMUT?

I really wish you'd turn this into a multi-chapter, cuz seriously, it's just THAT good.

Like on their relationship progressing (something CLOSE to love in his eyes) problems, fluff, all that fun stuff!

PLEASE? *karupin-chan-eyes-of-uber-adorable-ness*
AnimeLover4211 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
yay cookie!loved it by the way!
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
May atobe rest in peace the day he trow a trauma and accidentally say something mean to ryoma XP and I hope ryoga(and Fuji) have fun killing him ;3
Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That's cute. Nice work with Ryoga since not much is known about him.
ukkychan chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
is there any other sequel?

I love your work!
100thAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
*Floating on Cloud Nine* Is it too much to ask for another sequel? I love this! _