Reviews for Raven and Snowflake
Foxflame864 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
What is your new username I want to finish this story I loved the first one snowflake
Dalamin Sahara chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I love "Snowflake" and I like this now. When you publish again send me a pm with the link or the story's name please.
Rin-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
i'm a fan of your story 'snowflake' and the sequel is as good as it D i can't wait til you upload the next chapter D but i've seen that you updatet the last time 4 months ago... that kinda scares me you won't go on with it... i hope you will. the story is awesome :) if it were a book... i would buy it and sorry my bad english :) i'm german ;)
Syl The tWins chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Update please
JustSmile x3 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Can't wait for the next chaapppiiieeeee~ I mean... this is good! took me less than an hour to finish it *0*

Update soon~ :3
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
cool story
Every shadow has its twin chapter 3 . 8/14/2011

Why would Aizen take Karin? Toushiro is going to be really ticked off! I loved this chapter.

I really hope you can update soon!

Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Ooh! great chapter! i cant wait to see what happens next!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
yaya! new chappie!i hope Karin is alright! Aizen is a fruitloop (Danny Phantom term _*)

i cant wait for the next chapter! good luck and please update soon!
Every shadow has its twin chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Awww poor Karin, and what is up with Aizen and his obsession to kidnap people 0_0. Karin is going to be so mad when she wakes up, -HA-!

I really loved this chapter I can't wait for the next one!

Update soon!

Every shadow has its twin chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Cool chapter, can't wait to read the next chapter!

Update soon!

Bara-san chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

I'm soo happy you decided to make it! OwO

If this is half as good as Snowflake then it's gonna be awsome w
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Yay! the sequels up! great beggining! i cant wait for the next chapter! good luck!
Windkikyo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011