Reviews for Secret's never last
Lily what kind of friend are you, you told her bullies about his dark secrets.
Huarta chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
;-; this is so interesting its sad it stopped
Ioga chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Hahahaha, poor Severina. I must say that even with the synopsis this was not what I expected the secret to be. :) Thanks for this!
Dez chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
The chapter wasn't lame I loved and I hope you update soon cuz I love this story its awesome I can't wait for more
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I know this is old but is this fic on hiatus or discontinued?
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Mmmm, good old getting taken prisoner, always a fun way to start a story!
NatNicole chapter 6 . 1/8/2016
I like this chapter the best so far. It's not lame in the least.

Although, in my head I am doubling the amount of chapters so far with added depth to the existing scenes and new scenes that will make the whole story seem smoother.
No offense intended to you, the Author; this thing just feels very rushed. I takes time for attraction to build, and the first chapter seemed pretty forced so my mental edits make me enjoy this sorry better than I woulda otherwise (and I'm too lazy to copy all this, then write an 'improved' version for my eyes only).
SSB chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
remus and severus
PiffyEQ chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Why do all the good stories always seem to get dropped :(
Does anyone have any good recs for other Female Sev stories? I've only found a few :(
Good Idea chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
I don't know. But Regulus seems like a good choice since the Marauders don't like Slytherins.
enasencca chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Snupin!Update soon!
Lily Umbra chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
why would lily share the entire truth, did sev tell her to? It was very personal, esp the full extent of the abuse.
arisflame chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Sev & Reg... (& please no Snupin, there is far too much as is) so please! a rare pairing for a rare genre... it's fairly difficult to find a (good) fem!Snape fic.

On that note, you never did answer the question as to what caused those injuries that put Sev in the infirmary (revealing her secret) in the first place...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Aahh you have to finish. It's so good. Pleeaase add more.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »