Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Updateeeeeee! Please *pouts*
girl-otaku chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
OMG this story reminds me of gwen stefanis music video cool sooooo much!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Beeest Fanfic eveeer! I'm serious, just AWESOME*-* PLEASE weite more fanfics you're really good.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I am reading this story again, because it is my favourite EVER story on FanFiction. I just love the characters you have created. I have fallen so in love with Quinn, and I love Santana for constantly pursuing her. You have written their love brilliantly. I adored the Amsterdam taxi scene too, with their electric touch. This story is just...ugh, perfection. I really need you to update soon, because I am having withdrawal symptoms. This is by far the best story I have ever read, and you are amazingly talented, so having to wait this long for an update it killing me! Haha.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
spiceygleek chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Aww.. Sweet! Finally! :-) Happy New Year!
spiceygleek chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Uhm, okay. This seems a lot of twisted plots. S jealous of Michael, Q jealous of Berry, then Puck jealous of Q? Wow. Exciting indeed! Oh, and B has a boyfriend. So I really shouldn't be expecting any Brittana moment here right? Anway, on with the story! Can't believe I'm reading this on New Year's Eve
spiceygleek chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Poor S. Everything's kinda ironic on S's part. Bless her
thatmitchsentho chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I don't know how this fic managed to escape my attention til just now, but I read it during breaks at work over the past couple of days. Holy crap. To me, this is the pinnacle of Quinntana fic. The characterisation, the language, the detail... it's all just god damn gorgeous. I'm so glad I stumbled on this piece of writing. Keep it up!
spiceygleek chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Ouch! This is too hurtful! And I feel kinda weird that Brittany is just Santana's bestfriend here. Usually, they're girlfriends, wives, partners or something. But ok then, on with the story!
spiceygleek chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
It's too much to handle. ;-(
spiceygleek chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Oh my goodness.. My heart!
spiceygleek chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Wait, what?! Did Quinn just kiss her?
spiceygleek chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Reading this fanfic is making me go travel around Europe. I would like to do that once I get back to London and convince my partner to come travel with me.
spiceygleek chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hmm.. This is the first quinntana fanfic i'll be reading. I hope it's a good one coz it sounds interesting as I was reading it.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »