Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
Tune x Wolf chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
you did it in tears T.T great chapter tho
Tune x Wolf chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful. Just beautiful!
Tune x Wolf chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
ok so damn! emotional much?! I dont think any other fic has had me in tears as much as this one! I feel my heart broken a lil like Santana's and DAMN. needless to say great chapter. I am soooooo tempted to skip class and keep reading!
Tune x Wolf chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
ok, chapter 6 was AWESOME. loved that they finally kissed, loved the rules, n loved the shotgun part! haha, just awesome.
Tune x Wolf chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
lmao, poor San! good thing it was only a dream tho, it would have been awkward haha.
Tune x Wolf chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
ok, so i kinda love this story and im on chapter 2..."i am so fucked" :P
mine29 chapter 19 . 1/27/2013 quinn is not that confident when meeting santana? its nice to see her take on these events. hope to see more on her perspective.
Sully chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
So I'm usually a faberry fic reader but a friend told me I'm missing out on quintanna and she was right. This is by far the best fanfic I've ever read. It had it all, angst, and raw emotion, with me almost in tears when Quinneft her journal for Santana to read. I seriously think this could be a great basis for a movie. The only thing that gets me now is your writing it from Quinns pov and after seeing a good amount of her emotions from her journal in part two, this seems redundant to now rewrite the whole first part in her pov. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather see Quinn and Santana happy and traveling and maybe working on Quinns past that way. In the end, I'll continue to read only for the hope we do get more of their future in this verse.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Is there going to be another update, or was that the end? :(
JanaeH chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
I just happened to stumble across your tumblr page which led me to your story. I started at 5:30 today and finished 5 hours later. It is hands down one of the best stories I have ever read, fanfiction or not. I felt their emotions as if I was one of the characters. You are a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Updateeeeeee! Please *pouts*
girl-otaku chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
OMG this story reminds me of gwen stefanis music video cool sooooo much!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Beeest Fanfic eveeer! I'm serious, just AWESOME*-* PLEASE weite more fanfics you're really good.
Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I am reading this story again, because it is my favourite EVER story on FanFiction. I just love the characters you have created. I have fallen so in love with Quinn, and I love Santana for constantly pursuing her. You have written their love brilliantly. I adored the Amsterdam taxi scene too, with their electric touch. This story is just...ugh, perfection. I really need you to update soon, because I am having withdrawal symptoms. This is by far the best story I have ever read, and you are amazingly talented, so having to wait this long for an update it killing me! Haha.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013