Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
Jade chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I am reading this story again, because it is my favourite EVER story on FanFiction. I just love the characters you have created. I have fallen so in love with Quinn, and I love Santana for constantly pursuing her. You have written their love brilliantly. I adored the Amsterdam taxi scene too, with their electric touch. This story is just...ugh, perfection. I really need you to update soon, because I am having withdrawal symptoms. This is by far the best story I have ever read, and you are amazingly talented, so having to wait this long for an update it killing me! Haha.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! PLEASE UPDATE : D
spiceygleek chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
Aww.. Sweet! Finally! :-) Happy New Year!
spiceygleek chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Uhm, okay. This seems a lot of twisted plots. S jealous of Michael, Q jealous of Berry, then Puck jealous of Q? Wow. Exciting indeed! Oh, and B has a boyfriend. So I really shouldn't be expecting any Brittana moment here right? Anway, on with the story! Can't believe I'm reading this on New Year's Eve
spiceygleek chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Poor S. Everything's kinda ironic on S's part. Bless her
thatmitchsentho chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
I don't know how this fic managed to escape my attention til just now, but I read it during breaks at work over the past couple of days. Holy crap. To me, this is the pinnacle of Quinntana fic. The characterisation, the language, the detail... it's all just god damn gorgeous. I'm so glad I stumbled on this piece of writing. Keep it up!
spiceygleek chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Ouch! This is too hurtful! And I feel kinda weird that Brittany is just Santana's bestfriend here. Usually, they're girlfriends, wives, partners or something. But ok then, on with the story!
spiceygleek chapter 8 . 12/31/2012
It's too much to handle. ;-(
spiceygleek chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Oh my goodness.. My heart!
spiceygleek chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Wait, what?! Did Quinn just kiss her?
spiceygleek chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Reading this fanfic is making me go travel around Europe. I would like to do that once I get back to London and convince my partner to come travel with me.
spiceygleek chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hmm.. This is the first quinntana fanfic i'll be reading. I hope it's a good one coz it sounds interesting as I was reading it.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
Oh my, please update soon! Hope you're having an amazing holiday though :) Was reading the reviews and i just want to point out that quasi-suspect also has an amazing quinntana fic, i love reading both of your stories, you're absolutely brilliant!
fulminatas chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
(I know, I know, I'm late. Sorry.)
I just love the way you wrote Quinn. It seemed so effortless, and fitting and real. I'm not sure I have any other word to describe it; everything you write just feels so real, and makes it completely easy to believe that this could seriously be happening right now. I can't even deal. Congrats on your everything. REALLY looking forward to the next chapter.
Valentina chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Oh-kay. I don't even know what to say.
Your writing is more than amazing! I was thinking of rereading the whole story and then I saw you had updated and I can't even describe how happy it made me hahaha
but seriously, thank you so much for this awthomeee story (I started shipping Quinntana thanks to you, actually!)
Oh and Quinn is SO much like Dianna Agron, it's actually scary.
Can't wait for the next one; reading from Quinn's point of view is super interesting :) xx
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »