Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
blazeice9967 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Will this ever update again? I adored everything until now and can't wait for more.
sashayisbae chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD IM CRYING SO HARD RN
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
OH MY FUCKIG GOD IM CRY
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
It's been more than a year since I've read this story. And now I'm gonna read it again! :D to this day, 'As if we never said goodbye' still remains as my fave quinntana story. This was actuall the first quinntana fanfic I've read and I quickly fell in love. So, thank you. And I hope you'll do more in your future
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I could read this story a thousand times more and I'd still never get tired of it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Michael was just so clueless to everything that was happening
heyadoin chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Definitely my favorite story, great job.
Kay chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
If only Michael knew...
Spencer M. Collins chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Amazing story.
sarzah23 chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Excited to see it from Quinn's point of view now! Thanks for writing! :)
Kati3-94 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Love, Love, Love this chapter. Especially Quin's 10 things. That was so romantic 3
Kati3-94 chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I'm so glad Santana is holding her own. I'm a bit annoyed that you picked Julian Morris to "play" Michael, he is so hot!

I can't believe how many emotions i go through just reading one chapter.
Kati3-94 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Seriously kind of hating you right now, I so wanted the reunion to be like Serendipity :(

P.S. I love that movie!
Kati3-94 chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
I know this was posted ages ago but I've recently just started reading fan fiction. This is probably one of the best fan fiction story I have ever read. You are an Amazing writer.

I've just finished chapter 8 and i don't know whether to hate you or love you for writing this story. I actually cried while reading it.

I can't wait to read the next 12 chapters :D
FiftyLegends chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I remember when I first read this in 2012. Some parts got me in my feelings, I bawled too. Haha.
Even though this haven't been updated in a long time, I just thought I'd leave a review. I just wanted to say that this is one of those fics that I'll never forget reading.. And probably will re-read it many more times! :)
951 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »