Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
evilaegyo139 chapter 18 . 2/19/2015
Ohmaygohd this fic is good that i even made an account and actually made me write a review, this is the first ever fic that made me bawl my eyes out, and for the fact that im not the crey crey type of a reader thats saying something, i hope that somehow in your busy life that youd still find some time to update this amazing story cause it will keep haunting me if i never get to read the very ending LOL and i know this is just a wishful thingking but i hope someday ill be able so see this brilliant work of art turned into a movie and ill die if quinntana actually starred in it LOL XD cheers to the best fanfic i ever read
MathildeM chapter 18 . 2/12/2015
What a powerfull story, i'm so happy to read it !
I love those personages and the way you discribed Santana's inner thoughts and feelings. Young Quinn is really endearing, i love her way to travel
The relationship you wrote is a journey i loved to read.

Thank you for sharing this, i'm gonna read the 'Never say goodbye' part now! I'm so glad there is more to read :o)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
So yeah. My heart has cried, laughted, smiled, been angry. This was just perfect.
Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us.
I hope a love like this is not a fairytale for everyone reading this :)
girlsalive chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
I love you
mirza1963 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I am so late to this party but i am so glad i made it. I was just looking for Faberry fics when i stumbled on this. I was briefly a fan of Quintanna since that I Do episode but after reading this i couldnt look at them any other way. This is so so good i hate it. I keep re-reading it and i cry every fucking time. I hope there's more where this came from. Thank you very much, your forever fan. :)
WolfFT chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
It's like my third time re-reading this and it is still as amazing as ever. #MyHopeForAnUpdateLivesOn
Guest chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
Hoping that chapter 3 will be posted soon... I've been waiting for almost 2 years now ahhhhh.
daydreamernightdoer chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I was recently in a solo backpacking trip in Europe for 2 weeks, and this story kind of ruined the trip for me. I didn't meet a Quinn or a Santana to start a whirlwind romance with. haha just kidding! I guess this story just made me expect a bit too much. I kept thinking about this fic whenever I was in the same place as they were. It was a fun trip nonetheless, I met loads of crazy people.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
This is so we'll written. I love it
tohs chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
1) GREAT CHAPTER! I don't know how many times the words "young love" and "awhh!" ran thru my mind the whole time I was reading.

2) This is so not okay! Why are these two making things so hard for each other? They're young so I'm glad that nobody decided to give up something to be with the other but I mean… there's Facebook! They could use that to keep in touch… or stalk each other.
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I don't think that I can ever bring myself to read another story. This one will haunt me; I will constantly be comparing others to it.
Unbelievable chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
So, I was planning on going to bed at nine. I started reading this at seven-thirty, and finished at 12:09. Usually I'm a fast reader, but with this story, I couldn't. I couldn't put it down, and I couldn't bring myself to skim its pages like I usually do with others. It was different.

Each part felt so different than the others; Part Two was like Part One barely existed - some dream that I'd had years ago. And I think that's why it was so real. Everything in this story was so unbelievably genuine that I actually can't bring myself to believe that it's not real. I'm a writer; I'm good at distinguishing those things. But I couldn't.

I've been reading since I was three years old, and the only story I've cried through was a novel that had a personal connection that I'd seen the movie of first.

This story had me almost sobbing. It also had me squealing every time Santana made a revelation or something seemed to work out.

And I know that there are authors of novels, of short stories, fairytales - professional authors. But I honestly believe that this is the best story I have ever read. It's the most honest, genuine, palpable. The ending was perfect. The beginning was perfect. The middle was perfect. And I've never wished so hard that something was real.

You've really captured something incredible.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
I AM BAWLING I JUST FINISHED PART ONE AND I AM SOBBING
uncannyraven chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
I need the book version of this so that I can highlight the whole damn thing. I just. This is like the fourth time I've read it and I'm still feeling all the emotions I experienced during the first read. Catty Jay you have ruined my life.
blazeice9967 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Will this ever update again? I adored everything until now and can't wait for more.
965 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »