Reviews for As If We Never Said Goodbye
themotherofyourchild chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
If you don't update soon, I very well may fall off of the earth. You don't want that, do you?

Dramatic? Probably.

I just read all 5 chapters, and I'm actually pretty obsessed.

I want to know what Quinn's been thinking all of this time! I loved the whole "pretty little head" thing when Quinn subtly freaked out and then brushed it off.

So many good moments in this. I love it.

I want it to progress, but I love the playful banter and stuff. I'm excited to see what comes after the kiss.

Whatever you do, do it soon. Lol.

Te-gonefover chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Can I just say the whole part with 'your totally in love with me' was perfect! I love this story so much! Update soon!
tuesday9am chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
. . Can't wait for the next update!
gleefulness chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I like your santana.
hamonrye chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
This is a fantastic story. I love travel shows and documentaries...and, of course, fanfiction. You have marries both of my interests very well. I can't wait to read more.
lookatthestar chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
I will never get tired of saying this, I freakin love you're fic! I really do. You do know there's this thing called the internet where people can google St. Goar right? So, I'm gonna rise my hand shamelessly now. Lol. This latest chapter is really interesting, Quinn opening up and let me guess, she already started fallen for Santana and she fall hard which brought up some insecurity issue of her being hurt and whatnot right? My body is ready for Quinntana drama goodness but please keep teasing us at the minimum. So bring it on. (On unrelated issue, I would like to thank you for introducing these places to add to my itinerary..gonna take a year off and go backpacking).
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Plzz write more i am so addicted
gleefulness chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This isn't like the movie Finding November where a character teaches another character how to see the world and live, only to die in the end-is it?
gleefulness chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Loving it.
gleefulness chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I like it. I like that you are getting it out of your head. Because with it out, I get to enjoy it.
Sora-Hikari chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
What a place to end it!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Nooo... Just when it started getting good! What a cliff hanger :( I hope you will be able to update soon! I really liked this chapter, but I REALLY hope that this was actually a real kiss, cause the last one that ended up being just a dream KILLED me. If you keep killing me, how will I keep reading? Lol

Thanx for the update! I look froward to your next update
momo0424 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
I like how Santana was jealous of Erik. She was ready to punch him lol.

They were cracking me up when they were in the hotel bar. Love that part! :)

Quinn is feeling Santana for sure.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Dances-With-Bears chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
They kissed! Finally! So excited to see where this story goes :)
Lcrazemag chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
hahaha troll face indeed. Not for whatever St. Goar is cause I have no idea, but for that cliffhanger!

I love this fic. :)