Reviews for In Alfheim College
warlock chapter 49 . 2/25
Fantasy does not have to resemble reality in any form. keep on writing yours is the only one I follow (:)
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 41 . 10/10/2013
from Raven warlock: You develop your characters with great care and imagination, I read your interview this morning and it was like I was the camera man filming it. Really cool.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 37 . 7/30/2013
To Albert, if u check this section,
THANK YOU for praising my work! best compliment ever! yes i am moving towards doing original fanfics but i love these elves too much! i like dark elves too.
Albert Girolamo chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I can't believe it! I never could imagine fan fiction could produce something so fresh, interesting. I could not stop reading! And I would like to read much much more! Wonderful!
blueshadow frien chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
hey monica,

lol some of the chapters are really funny and very well written hehe
muyany chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
(lazy to sign in) can I say that Reslin uses very casual language with a teacher? I mean, he's her friend too I guess, but I'd kind of expect better grammar from her in this case. but he apologises for being untidy

me: R is very informal girl, ilkar is fine with it as long as its not homework.
but Ilks does that same. drops the subject. bugs me most. Or is he having problems with the language and he's picking it up incorrectly from Reslin? btw, I'm confuse. First Ilks says "I'll choose the cheap budget places." and then he says "For places, I don't know many, so you choose." :s
ilks likes romantic comedy? :D I always thought he was more of an action guy! (he's new here and a bit lost. So the cheap cafes that he knows are limited.)
yeah, the last paragraph says he talked to a student about being realistic about such a violent life style. I think that's a good thing to include. IT Causes me extra fatigue.
see, then it makes more sense. If he's still learning and picking up on Reslin's use of the language.
mewtwofangirl chapter 34 . 12/30/2012
epic story! i hope you update it soon! _
Kristen Lacy chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I thought it was amazing. Like I said before, you have some serious imagination. Keep it up and I will continue to read more of your stories. Thanks again for sharing! :D
Sue from wabble chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I just read alittle of your story...very nice. You have sucha an imagination.
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
From Sith lord: I read yours and they're so great esp In Exile!
Scarlet has Fantasy Issues chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I liked it a lot. Poor Algrim almost relapsing and can't even work a mobile phone. ;) Oh well, I'm sure he'll learn. Will he get better as the story progresses or will he continue to relapse? This is just something I wonder about...

Good job!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
from Zaidam wow... a story with me in the acknowledgements (blushing)...

Every of this type of stories is essentially nothing more than a mix of some elements the author likes... and I like yours :) (I want such a school !) Furthermore I want to know how it continues... So I'd say the story works quite well, well done :) !

In short (as my Latin teachter used to say): What's good is good. But the better is better than the good and the best is better than the better - if you get what I mean ;)
Scarlet has Fantasy Issues chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I really like this! :) It's very well written and I find I can lose myself in it. Good job!
muyany chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Boo! guess who?

waw, I got an honorasy mention *blushes*

Res sure has a long name. Are you going to explain where all of them came from?

I like Res, she seems so hopeless. I am slightly concerned by how both she and Mira seem set on calling their teachers hot and cute. You had me laughing several times, so that's always a good thing.

There are a few little things I wanted to point out or suggest, but it got out of hand again. So you may or may not get that in the mailbox at some point.

Algrim has amber eyes? I didn't notice. I also like orange Pegasi.

I just noticed chapter 2 and 3 are up as well. They'll have to wait till tomorrow though.

good luck