Reviews for The Mating Bond
I love this story so much! It's the best story based on the mating bond that i've found. Please continue this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
this is one of my favorites and would love for you to update soon
Sarah chapter 5 . 4/13
Love this story! Dying for more chapters!
Sherry80 chapter 5 . 4/12
So is this a evil aro or what can't wait for next chapter. I believe did he is withholding its in his mind for their feelings don't think Carlisle would do it spitefuly
Sherry80 chapter 4 . 4/12
So good love how he describes their feelings together so beautiful. Awesomeness that you are back truly missed your stories
Cjm chapter 1 . 4/10
I love how u have set up the story so far, very interesting and fun to read! But these cliffhangers are gonna kill me lol:) Please update because I have searched for good stories and this one is really amazing! Btw I am rereading faithfully for like the tenth time its that amazing!
JulizaRose chapter 5 . 4/10
I hope you Aro is a nice guy. I like a nice Aro every once in awhile and a funny Aro is great.
JulizaRose chapter 4 . 4/10
I'm so happy to see you have come back to us. I can't wait to hear more of this sexy, wonderful story!
khris91 chapter 5 . 4/6
cant wait for enjoy the storie
Ladyknowitall18 chapter 5 . 3/31
please update the story soon. This is one of the best stories ive been reading, and has really caught my interest.
babesbraves chapter 5 . 3/28
It must be both physically and mentally painfull for both of them as the bond is screaming at them to be completed! Please update this fantastic story soon.
Scarlet3086 chapter 5 . 3/23
I'm enjoying this! I'm so excited for more!
Darkward Darling chapter 5 . 3/21
Go Edward! I agree that their bonding is being made more difficult and painful than it should be- because of family and because of social conventions such as school schedules and other human constructs. So good for Edward for stepping up and making a call to Aro! Even if Aro turns out not to be a good guy or whatever it is still cool that Edward took the initiative. The family is definitely behaving kinda shady, so I'm definitely curious to see what happens next?
Tinsley Warren chapter 5 . 3/18
Oh aro...hmm
Jane3105 chapter 5 . 3/17
Welcome back. Great to see you updating and that you haven't abandoned your wonderful stories.