Reviews for Fallout
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I just love the Bat family interaction! Well written!
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
:D Very nice.
Bethlovesall chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
good story! love your work!
Agent Moonlight chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Heh, love the ending, it was great! Short, but as I said, still great!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Nice ending. Always good to end on a smile. :)
peach-kitten chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Oh well, at least i followed this fic all the way to the end! Great job! Can't wait for more stories from you!
peach-kitten chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
OMAGOSH! NUUUUUUUU! Not Dickie!

This chapter had me at the edge of mah seat!
Perchance to Write chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Is it Tim? It's Tim...isn't it? Is it Dick? ZOMG! I canno wait! Please post more!

Btw I have totally missed your stories! Thanks for emailing me, and I want to send a longer email but I suck at typing on iPhones.

Please post more soon!

Dev
Diamone chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
I really love how Damien and Batman is so protective of Dick. I can't wait to read more.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
It took me a moment to remember who Batman's "boss" was, and then I remembered Batman Inc...goodness. Nice chapter. I's so proud of Damian.
peach-kitten chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
MORE OAO!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
GAH! Oh heavens...the worst part is not knowing whether or not Damian's still there...though, I kind of doubt he is. Goodness.
Agent Moonlight chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Short chapters, but I still love this story. Hope you update soon, which I realize you have been doing and I'm glad you are. :D
BookJunkie chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
I hope Damian is okay (what am I saying - of course he can handle himself!) and I'd really like to see Dick bust out of the panic room to try to rescue him (or at least sulk at being locked in... but, I mean come on, he's Batman - he can bust out if he wants to!)
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Ooh...interesting. I feel like I missed something...but, that's me. I love Damian's protectiveness. Goodness, child.