Reviews for Always Been You
American Socialist chapter 2 . 6/17
Where'd you go?
matthorserider40 chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
This I believe is a very good story I would like to see a third chapter I can't wait to see if there relationship goes to the next level I wonder if mikaela will eventually decide to accept him in her house.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Haha, sweet. Please do more!
PENNandBLAKE chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Please continue
littleweb chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
more please
easilyaddicted17 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! This was an amazing chapter and I cant wait to read more!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wonder why Bee and or Sam had the key. Looks interesting.
eva017 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awesome star keep updating!
toolazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
yes! love this so far so excited for this story cant wait for more!
gregstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Please tell me there is more! Really like the opening. But why did they break up in the first place?
2wingo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'd like to leave a long review, but it'd just end up turning into one of my anti-Carly rants, so I'll just say good job, and please update soon!
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
If i was Mikaela, I would feel very awkward about my ex-boyfriend/lover/boy i discovered alien race with hugged me while naked and while i was only covered with towel. ANd for that reason i say...Poor Mikaela! Really interesting and good start so far though! Keep going please!
Extreme Stratusfaction chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
good chapter. i kind of hope this will happen in the next movie. Carly just couldn't compare to Mikaela.
ChocoKoko chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
HAHAHA! Sam, Mikaela, Bathtub, and Reaction is priceless!

Love this. I always didn't like the new girl's eprsonality Bay gave her in the movie. ):

~Koko
SamxMikaelaFangirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Omg I love this story! Please continue and update soon. It really is a good one. I was actually hoping for the Sam-Carly break-up so thank you for making that happen in your story. Great job! :-)