Reviews for Playing God
Isabel Black chapter 21 . 3/25
aaaaaaand... now what? I feel cheated but I got reading knowing where it will lead. I love your writing I just wished for more. I can't believe we didn't even get to the shipping part. you left this in a cliffhanger with a threat on Hermione! you come here and u finish you tell me what happens xD I wanna scream. oh Kelly I adore you but I am not happy right know xD I need more. hope to read you soon!
Isabel Black chapter 20 . 3/25
omg omg omg cliffhanger! this is amazing your Sirius lily bromance is perfect. i am late to say sorry about your dog. favorite potter book: the half blood Prince. oh I can't believe you found it tedius you broke my heart hahahaah... anyhow off to next chapter
Isabel Black chapter 18 . 3/25
oh kelly i started to write reviews for u today cuz I am recovering from potter depression where I yesterday remember that that Hogwarts is home. I went watch some videos and ff and came to you. And I am reaching your rant knowing this fic is not finish and knowing you will eventually find your way back and hopefully finishing this. i believe in you
Isabel Black chapter 11 . 3/25
Oh god. Johnny Depp. Just had to say it xDDD I loved Hermione's reaction, that had to be said too.
Isabel Black chapter 9 . 3/25
ok this was short xD I have to say i am a little offended but hermione's prejudice against slytherin, i mean by now she knows of regulus and snape and slughorn at the very least, we are not all evil xDDDD Slytherin pride! Now the nightmare was a nice touch!
Isabel Black chapter 7 . 3/25
You are so funny, is one of the reasons i am a fan. this is going PERFECT
Isabel Black chapter 2 . 3/25
Oh my god this was so funny. Your sirius are the best and i adore as always the bromance and your character making. THIS IS GOING GREAT
Isabel Black chapter 1 . 3/25
KELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG I HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM SO MANY TIME IN THE FANDOM THAT I DID NOT KNOW U HAD ANOTHER STORY... She says having no idea if you remember me as a reader way back in the other FF where you gave me a Black xDDDD WELL ANYHOW GREETINGS FROM VENEZUELA! So i will apologize for my typos as this is my third language still. Anyhow, this is so great! Being able to read you again! I CAN'T WAIT, U OFICIALLY OWN MY WEEKEND!
I saw the fanmade maradeurs movie, was really nostalgic and came check on my favorite HP Maradeurs writer, and here she is!
So expect more and more reviews from your long absent stalker fan! OMG DID U WROTE A SEQUEL? I DIDN'T SEE IT IN UR PROFILE BUT I WILL LOOK!
Oh, well TIME TO READ. I love you still and i love this already. It was sad, heartbreaking and perfect. You are the best.
chibi-Clar chapter 21 . 10/13/2015
I love it
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I'm hooked.
yespadfoot chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
I wish this was complete! I'm all sad now that it ended. But it was great xx