Reviews for A Brother in Need
Swagness maximum faness chapter 1 . 2/7
Hahahah reminds me of my own brother he said older then me I'm nearly 17 he's 19 but he hates spiders hahah oh the pranks I used to pull on him
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
"Yup, Tony'd definitely get Mjolnir in the face." you will, tony, you will. *nods* ... and possibly killed too. xD
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Ha! XD Adorable! XD
Brigadier7899 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Arachnophobia sucks! I have it so bad even tiny spiders give me panic attacks. Full blown one's in fact! Everyone else laughs at me. When I was little, my cousin was bitten by a brown recluse. Her leg melted. She an adult now, and she can press her fist into her leg up to her wrist. Even part of her thigh bone was destroyed by the venom. I was seven, it left an impression.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Lol that was hilarious! Funniest story I have ever read :D
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Lol and Kawaii~ (The mix of feelins kinda reminds me of those cute cat posters that are memes)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
THIS IS TOO KAWAII I CANNOT
authorwannabe101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Aww... XD That's so cute. Great job!
PantherGuide chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Thor's turn, how about snakes?
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
hahahahahahahaha
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
LOL
Mjolnir in the face, indeed.
And to be afraid of spiders...such a silly thing for a God to be afraid of but I guess even big powerful gods are afraid of somethings! LOL
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I knew Loki had to be scared of something . . . I LOVE the comical ending. Oh, the possibilities!
not-active.abandoned-account chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
OH THE BROFEELS! My older sister and I are the female version of this. But I'm Thor and my big sis is Loki, except with more screaming and running around the room... I get to be a superhero often XD Glad Wasp is in this, she needs more love. But seriously, this was CRAZY feelsy! So cute ;)
Rednorth chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG I FREAKIN LOVED IT
Nameless5387 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh wow, this is so cute, and well written too! I could totally imagine Loki and Thor like that...ahh...*sighs* well done on this fanfiction.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »