Reviews for Happenings Of Hawthorne: Part I
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 2/10
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing as I enjoyed reading this story.
LucyReywood chapter 26 . 6/11/2012
Its not fair to leave a fanfic on a cliffie like that and call it complete! :(

Guess i will just have to read part 2 then... :D
LucyReywood chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
YAY PERCY JACKSON! :)

I am like tjis fanfic so far, you protray the relationships between the charactures perfectly, especially Ash and Mary-Lynnette... :)

Lucie :)

(by the way, i was slightly dissapointed with son of neptune..)
Guest chapter 34 . 5/31/2012
That story was AWSOME!
messedupinthehead69 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
I cant help you there I pay no attention whatsoeverin half of my classes
Kayla chapter 28 . 4/19/2012
I am a new comer to your fanfic but I am already loving;)

You stories are epic 3
dark queen of awesomeness chapter 33 . 4/4/2012
oooo ash and rachel working together ;D awesome! cant wait to see what happens nxt. and i want ash or maggie. UPDATE SOON
The night has a thousand eyes chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
OMG i can't wait for part two,

please update soon :D

i would like it if you featured Gillian in the first chapter please

yet again PLEASE update soon XD
UnderworldsQueen chapter 33 . 3/25/2012
Love it! I hope you post part 2 soon!

I would like it if you wrote about Ash, Mary-Lynette, Rashel, Quinn, Keller, Galen, Maggie, Delos, Jez and Morgead in the next chapter. Those are my favorite couples. :D

Update soon! :D
SetFireToTomorrow chapter 33 . 3/24/2012
Oh god, was that a dragon? The sleeping creature? I can't wait for the next part!
NightWorldandRockMusic chapter 32 . 3/21/2012
Ooookaaaa, I feel really bad that I haven't reviewed until now. I haven't been on fanfiction or checked my email for 3 weeks. But, better late than never, right? Anyway, I don't even know where to start. So much happened and every sentence is amazing. I'm still shocked at your epic ability to write. The whole thing is just incredible. I'm just... Speechless. LOVED the whole thing, especially the AshxMare, Jezebel, and MaggiexDelos parts. MxD are still my favorite and I nearly scream in excitement when I see that you've written more about them. You just nail their personalities. Although, you nail ALL of the characters. I have to say, I am missing our beloved Morgead. I do hope he'll come back soon. Sooo... Update soon? Pretty please?
ILoveBooks2 chapter 32 . 3/11/2012
Great update soon
midnight0sun95 chapter 32 . 3/10/2012
Love your story and awesome chapter as usual, but i just have one question. How is Jez a Goddard? Her father was a Redfern so wouldn't she still be a Reddfern even if she was only half vampire?
SetFireToTomorrow chapter 32 . 3/10/2012
Noooo! Don't let Jez die! But can you put more Rashel and Keller in it?
LilyAlly chapter 32 . 3/10/2012
Awesome story! Love your writing style. Please update again soon!