Reviews for Smokin' Hot
CSIflea chapter 1 . 1/6
Aww, too sweet!
dmarchl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I just love your muse!I wish we had something like this on the show. I have read this one shot many times and each time have loved it. House and Cuddy's conversations were so realistic. That is one reason that I love reading your fics. I anxiously await your next installmenet of the Pranks universe!
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Although I'm not a NASCAR fan, I do appreciate the reference to the prayer. I really liked the story! Don't know if you are aware of this, but several years ago, Band from TV played a show before a NASCAR event somewhere and a race reporter interviewed Hugh. Hugh was asked his impression of NASCAR and he had some pretty funny things to say about it.
penny1doc chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hurray! You're back!

I've been so bored without your stories to read that I've actually re-read the entire Pranks saga these last few weeks. It's been a wonderful diversion as there's nothing on TV during the summer and I don't even have any interesting cases at work at the moment. I guess the criminals are on vacation. And the courts in close in Jersey for the month of August so the fat judges can go on theirs. I'm so looking forward to the new story! When do you think it'll get started? Please please please SOON! Thanks for this teaser. Awesome.
laumar2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
este one shot es increiblemente hermoso, definitivamente sabes plasmar la esencia de estos personaje a los que amo con locura, casi lloro, y espero pronto otro maravilloso fic.

Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. I like it. I'm looking forward to reading stories you've been working on. Thank you again.
lariz18 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
What a pleasant surprise! I love your stories. This story is no exception. I'm one of those people who believe that House and Cuddy could get married. I love that he planned everything in detail. It's perfect, it is so them. Great story!
newdayz chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was awsome! My mom is like the Rainman of NASCAR, so I really got a kick out of this!
Jane Q. Doe chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I was just wondering after you the other day - glad to hear the muse is percolating along...

I'd heard about and seen the NASCAR preacher on the news, it certainly was something else. Poor House and Cuddy; I felt for each of them during the story, but I'm glad they got it all worked out in the end. :)
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

Seriously-if we'd gotten stories like this in the canon storyline, I wouldn't have had such a problem with House/Cuddy. This is two adults working toward a real relationship, not some stunt-filled, doomed-from-the-start sham perpetrated on loyal fans.

I love Cuddy sitting there full of self-pity, thinking of the anniversary she's been dreaming of, not realizing it's right there waiting for her notice. She was right when she said House would never propose on a whim. He's ready to give her what she wants-only on his terms of course. Their talk in the park moves both of them away from the tug of war between two strong personalities and back to two people who love each other and are trying to figure out how to live with each other as well-not so easy, even with love to help.

This is a great one-shot, lots of fun, and what a great way to use that prayer! Boogity indeed :D
huddyholic chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love your fics. I was so excited to see this in my inbox and I'm super excited that your muse actually has another fic ready for after the one you are working on. Love it!
JLCH chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Sheer perfection! I am excited you're continuing to write more multi-chapter fics AND that you're continuing the Pranks series! I LOVE YOUR STUFF!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Nice little gem.
bradford chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hi In the House,

thank you so much for that sweet story. I enjoyed it very much and I'm glad to see that you and your muse are still working in good companionship.

Yeah, I can understand Cuddy's horrible mistake. She was so desperately waiting for House to celebrate their anniversary and when he seemingly didn't and instead watched this stupid NASCAR race, she lost her otherwise so wonderful intuition for him and his feelings.

I remember that jogging park and the picnic table, too. It's one of my favorite episodes, when House so reluctantly connected with that raped girl and eventually made these sad confessions about his father's abuse.

Have a nice summer (with hopefully better weather than in Germany) and best regards

CGCath chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely genius ! I felt sad for Cuddy, I really thought that House had forgotten their Anniversary lol best proposal I read so far :) too bad it's just an OS .